GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday alland - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday alland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday alland

Happy Birthday

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 2 December 2011, 07:43. Reason: edited image
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday alland

Happy birthday matey - have a good un

---> Calendar Entry
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have a great day............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Alland.

I hope you have a fabulous birthday.
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a brilliant day

Comment

Happy Birthday alland
              Lots of love
              Pixie xxx
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Birthday Allan!!
                Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Have a great day!!!

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

BEST WISHES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, ALLAND

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Alland, Have A Great One.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAND

Enjoy yourself -
                        wherever you are
                        whoever you are with

From the "other birthday person"

xxx

Comment

Thank you so much everyone, you have made my day....
                          I love you all

This is for the ladies, guys please substitute it with a handshake...unless of course you fancy a kiss...

Comment

Allan & Phoenix eh?

Phoenix, how'd you fancy a toy-boy then? Although having seen Allan, that seems somewhat wrong for me to suggest

a) that he is a toy and
                            b) that he is a boy

but the idea is pretty neat, you think? We can have the first AAD wedding next year

* Don't worry about Pixie, she can have CleverClogs as he could do with a new housemaid
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday
                              Alland

Best wishes and happy landings from the Handy's
                              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X