GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy (wifey)

---> allaboutFORUMS - Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy

What will you be getting her - a nasty threatogram or a charging order application? l

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy
      Click image for larger version

Name:	do2frp.png
Views:	1
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	1383084

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

happy birthday mrs niddy
        at the start of this journey i owed
        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Many happy returns, Mrs N!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy. Hope Mr Niddy is taking you somwhere nice today
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs N - Hope you have a fab day!

Awww Phil, that's cute!!
                Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

And many of um !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

TO YOU, MRS NIDDY
                    HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                      I think this is cool - and thanks everybody for your birthday wishes
                      Last edited by Poppy; 16 July 2011, 09:45.
                      I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy. Have a great day x
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Niddy xx

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Many happy Returns Mrs Niddy!!

best regards
                            Garlok

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS NIDDY

And, please, DO NOT stay sober!

xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X