GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations to Angelic - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Angelic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Angelic

Angelic has given birth to a girl a short time ago.

Congratulations hun.

Re: Congratulations to Angelic

Angelic, Congratulations to you and your baby girl all my love If...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Angelic

Oh Fantastic, Congratulations

Baby Angelic
      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 14 June 2011, 21:04.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ANGELIC!

Can't do posh graphics - sorry!

Hope everything is well!

Love and hugs.

xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lots of Love to you Angelic and big hugs for the new baby xxx

A virtual bunch of flowers for you

and the all-important

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations A Well done

Comment

Congrats xxxxxx

Comment

Congrats Angelic!

Comment

Congrats to Angelic and a lovely baby girl.....x
                  My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Congratulations Angelic!!! I hope you and your new baby girl are doing well xxx

for you:

Comment

Congrats Angelic, Teddy bear on its way for the wee one. I thought you could do with this first though.

In fact Uncle Handy will join you in one.

Wishing you and the wee one all the best.
                      Handy
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Well done, Angelic!................??Angelic??

Comment

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Baby Girl
                          Angelic.

Lots of Love
                          From Mrs O x

Comment

Congratulations, Angelic.
                            Brilliant news!
                            Enjoy your new baby girl xx
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Superb news well done mum & welcome to the world little one!

and when you get chance PM me your address i've a little something for the little one i'd like to send you x

Comment

Working...
                              X