GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Happy Birthday cymruambyth

From Niddy and all of us at AAD ConsumerForum.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Penblwydd hapus from me Cym

Caru, Pixie xxx
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY CYM

Love Plan B xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Cym xx

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1410680

Comment

I hope you have a wonderful day and lots of um xxxxxxxx Plenblwydd Hapus xxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you everyone, having a great day . Lovely pressies including 1 1/2 hour horse ride! So far Pilates, dog, walk, lunch out; now off to Cardiff to get ready for tomorrow's game

Comment

Happy B-Day matey!

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday Cym (sorry I missed it!!) Sounds as if you had a great day.
                  Did you enjoy the horse ride? I'm so jealous, it's a long time since I've been horse riding.

Enjoy the game today!!!

Hugs,

Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Cym

oggi oggi oggi
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your good wishes. Horse riding is a voucher, my body wouldn't cope with riding and a rugby international. Just to make you more jealous it is for a ride on the beach, which I have done once - as a school girl on a French exchange!

Comment

OK OK UOTE=MrsD;554470]Happy Birthday Cym

oggi oggi oggi[/QUOTE]

Oi Oi Oi xx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Cym. In English!

Love xxx

Comment

Working...
                          X