GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marriage?! SHE SAID YES - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marriage?! SHE SAID YES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage?! SHE SAID YES

Hey all

I've not been on this weekend as I proposed to my partner and she said yes!

Was a magical moment and thought I'd share it with my new found friends.

TM

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: Marriage?! SHE SAID YES

Wow that's brilliant news TM

Plan B xx

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Wow that's brilliant news TM

Plan B xx
      Feels so surreal. Incredibly happy

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Very well done. Congratulations to you both.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Very well done. Congratulations to you both.....
          Thanks Niddy, means a lot.

TibetanMonk
          On Debt Row

Comment

Congratulations to you both TM

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Excellent news, many congratulations xxx

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                I proposed to my partner and she said yes!

Was a magical moment
                I know it was a private moment but I'd love to know the details.

Did you go down on one knee and say the whole "will you marry me" thing?

Was there a ring involved? Were you sober

Comment

Ah, how lovely
                  Attached Files
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations TM and the future Mrs TM!
                    Last edited by cookie2112; 13 May 2014, 05:48.
                    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Congratulations. My wife and I have passed the 36 year mark. Best thing I ever did. I wish you all the best for your future.

Comment

congratulations
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations!! Hope you'll both have a wonderful life

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

When Virgin sort out the broadband (again) I'll post up a picture.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                              X