GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Radioactive Jan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Radioactive Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Radioactive Jan

Happy Birthday Radioactive Jan

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Happy Birthday Radioactive Jan

♥ Happy Birthday ♥
    hope you have a great day xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Sorry there are no fancy graphics or pictures of cakes, but I'm in Nottingham bus station posting on a cell phone. It is the thought that counts, so I'll just think about a cake for you.

SH

Comment

Comment

Hope you have a lovely day Jan
          Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Jan

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Jan

Hope you've had a great day,
              Love, Pixie xx
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahh I will respond on Jan's behalf as I have just left her in Egypt where we spent her birthday together - she had a great time; lots of champagne and cocktails and great company (she is not back until next Monday and no internet out there so I know she would like to say thanks herself but cant)

Jane x

Comment

Working...
                X