GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday to SWANFAN !!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to SWANFAN !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to SWANFAN !!!

Happy Birthday to you ♫
    Happy Birthday to you ♫
    Happy Birthday dear SWANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE ♫
    Happy Birthday to youuuuu ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Hope you have a great day buddy, get the beers in

xxx

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Happy Birthday to SWANFAN !!!

Comment

Happy Birthday
      Swanfan

Hope its a GREAT ONE

All The Best From The Handy's
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Have a great day Swanny

Pixie x

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday................
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a Sooooooooper Dooooooooper fun Birthday
            xxx

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Happy Birthday................
              only you.............

Comment

♥ Happy Birthday♥
                Hope you have a fantastic birthday

xx

Comment

Happy Birthday mate..have a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                    only you.............
                    What ?............

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                      only you.............
                      only because he found it quicker than I did!

Comment

or this.............

Comment

Many Happy Returns of the Day Swanny!

Have a Super one! XxXx

Comment

Have a lovely day, Swanny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              or this.............

you are terrible!