GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

Just a quick hello and "Thank You" for the birthday email. I'm feeling the after affects of a lumbar puncture test at the mo which is a bit like the after affects of a massive hangover (x10) so I will be forgoing the bubbly for now

Thanks again. Keep sparkling AAD
    "Going against what someone wants you to do is not always disrespect, sometimes it is just self-preservation!" ...Jennifer O'

Re: Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday Titan121 and hope you feel better soon

Last edited by IF; 16 July 2012, 17:11.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITAN

WHEN YOU'RE FEELING BETTER YOU CAN HAVE A SECOND OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY JUST LIKE THE QUEEN HAS TWO

LOVE PLAN B xx

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITAN

WHEN YOU'RE FEELING BETTER YOU CAN HAVE A SECOND OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY JUST LIKE THE QUEEN HAS TWO

LOVE PLAN B xx

Loving that plan, PlanB
        "Going against what someone wants you to do is not always disrespect, sometimes it is just self-preservation!" ...Jennifer O'

Comment

Happy Birthday Titan..
          Hope you feel better very soon
          xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Titan121

Hope you're soon feeling better,

Love Pixie xx
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry it's late.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

And hope you feeling ok too xxxx

Comment

Sorry I'm late, Titan, but belated Birthday wishes to you

Hope you feel better today; lumbar punctures are horrid, so take good care of yourself. Hope they don't find anything xxx
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Hon,
                  I was wondering where you were!
                  Hope you had a lovely day despite the after effects of the LP...they can give you a mother and father of a headache!
                  Hope you're feeling better today..you know where we are if you need a virtual hug!

Shep xx

Comment

I'm still here albeit a little "broken" at the moment! I'm hoping I will start to feel better soon and the doc has good news for me on Friday.

Thanks again for all the AAD love and good wishes. You guys and gals rock! Stay awesome!

Comment

Happy Birthday ! Hope its a good one!

Comment

Working...
                      X