GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday LifeOfRyan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday LifeOfRyan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday LifeOfRyan

Happy 21st Birthday LifeOfRyan

Have a great day
    Last edited by Pixie; 5 May 2012, 13:15.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday LifeOfRyan

Happy Birthday LifeOfRyan

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday from me too, Ryan xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Life of Ryan
        Enjoy your day

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

hope its a SUPERB day!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Have a fab day! Xxx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I hope your 21st is a fantastic day for you ♥♥

NW
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wish I was 21 again , my 44th in just 2 months lol oh well never mind lol

Hope your day have been great up to now! xxx

Comment

Hi this is Ryan yes i've had a brilliant day thank you and now im just getting very drunk after a few games of bowling haha thanks for the messages very kind.

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Hi this is Ryan yes i've had a brilliant day thank you and now im just getting very drunk after a few games of bowling haha thanks for the messages very kind.

Ryan
                      Sounds like a plan!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                      X