GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday PlanB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday PlanB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday PlanB

Happy Birthday to PlanB

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday PlanB

All the best I2D......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many Happy Returns of the Day "PlanB"

Hope you have a wonderful Day! xxx

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow. This is nice, and how very gentlemanly of you guys not to reveal my DOB

I'm stuck in bed with a slipped disc so there will be no proper partying until the weekend. Pain killers = no alcohol

But my daughter says she'll be joinng me for a birthday supper although I fear she means by Skype rather than in the flesh. She's a busy modern girl. Whatever happens I do hope she brings her drop-dead-gorgeous boyfriend for me to oggle. I definitely think Mrs Robinson had the right idea

Thank you for your lovely posts.

Plan B x

Comment

Happy Birthday
              PlanB XX
              Here's Wishing You a Good one.
              All the Best From the Handy's

You never know Partying may just be what your Slipped Disk needs.
              I hope you get better soon.
              Warmest Regards, Handy
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Happy Birthday PlanB

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Plan B
                  Love, Pixie x
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Happy Birthday PlanB

Thank you IF for that impressive animation - no doubt you'll teach me how to do that soon In fact I've learnt so much from your recent IT tutorials that I should be ready to hack into the Pentagon before my next birthday

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Thank you IF for that impressive animation - no doubt you'll teach me how to do that soon In fact I've learnt so much from your recent IT tutorials that I should be ready to hack into the Pentagon before my next birthday
                      Lesson six - Posting gif images, will be your birthday present!!

Hope your having a lovely day
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Plan B
                        hope you have a good one. Get well soon xxx

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
                          Happy Birthday Plan B
                          hope you have a good one. Get well soon xxx
                          Thanks for that clueless

I've asked my daughter for a Porsche 911 - do you think she'll surprise me Last year I got a non-stick saucepan so she'd better up her game

Comment

You can but hope. May all your real wishes come true xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Petal, have a wonderful time, its only a number.......

Dopeyxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X