GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sorry.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry....

Sorry I haven't been online for a while, had a lot going on with my MIL, masses of overtime needed at work and then as a final straw I have been made redundant!!

Anyway, enough of the excuses, I am sorry and I hope you are all well.

Cookie2112
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Re: Sorry....

welcome back cookie

we have missed you xxx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome back, sorry to hear of your problems. Get down to the bar for a drink we'll be waiting for you.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome back from me too Cookie
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Lovely to have you back , you do need a drink xxxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Welcome back, sorry to hear of your problems. Get down to the bar for a drink we'll be waiting for you.
            Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Lovely to have you back , you do need a drink xxxx

Drinks at the Bar for you Cookie --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...284#post530284
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome back from me, as well, Cookie. xxx

See you in the bar!

Comment

Thank you all - I'm on my way...... :-)
                Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                X