GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script -CLOSED - New - The Photo Caption Game 3 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-CLOSED - New - The Photo Caption Game 3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -CLOSED - New - The Photo Caption Game 3

The Photo Caption Game, whoever posts the funniest caption, wins a 'virtual' prize. The Judge will be a different person each week to keep it fair.

Please remember this is on the General Chat Forum and can be viewed by all, so no strong language please, it's just a bit of fun.

So to start it off, here is the first picture and the winner will be announced on on Friday 8th March.

Spud is the winner this week

Originally posted by Spud View Post
    Spud and his mate brought yet another Dodgy CCA reply to Niddys table........

Sadly this time Niddy says

Last edited by IF; 29 April 2013, 10:34.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: New - The Photo Caption Game 2

I know we purchased all these bad eggs from Barclays.....

But who's idea was it ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mine is........'Bloody hellfire, how long has it looked like that??'

Comment

is it supposed to bend that way?

Comment

"remember guys, its the last person who eats the soggy biscuit."

Comment

...i've never seen one go green before

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                I know we purchased all these bad eggs from Barclays.....

But who's idea was it ?

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Mine is........'Bloody hellfire, how long has it looked like that??'
                Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                is it supposed to bend that way?
                Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                "remember guys, its the last person who eats the soggy biscuit."
                Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                ...i've never seen one go green before

Comment

Re: New - The Photo Caption Game 3

OK, tell me again, where did Niddy say he left the AAD templates??

Comment

Spud is the winner for this week

Last edited by IF; 17 April 2013, 12:10.

Comment

Well done Spud!!!

Comment

Hi

Thankyou - Never in an million years thought I'd win..... I quite fancied Deepie's post as there seems to be a lot of Barclaycard action at the moment !!!

Me too.....

I'll be sure to look in again next time

Comment

Well done Spud........

Comment

Working...
                          X