GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - The Photo Caption Game - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - The Photo Caption Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - The Photo Caption Game

The Photo Caption Game is a weekly competition and whoever posts the funniest caption, wins a 'virtual' prize. The Judge will be a different person each week to keep it fair.

Please remember this is on the General Chat Forum and can be viewed by all, so no strong language please, it's just a bit of fun.

So to start it off, here is the first picture and the winner will be announced on on Friday 15th Feb.

I'm the judge this week

Winner: bosdog, Two of the officers were in plane clothes.

This weeks picture is below and, the winner will be announced Friday 22nd February.

Last edited by IF; 29 April 2013, 10:35.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: New - The Photo Caption Game

MOD spokesman denies cuts to the defence budget will affect the operational effectiveness of the RAF

Comment

US Navy discover a last minute flaw in their pilotless drone plane prototypes.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Giving a runway a whole new meaning!

Comment

Iran's New Air to Ground Low Flying Fighter Jets
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Britian buys 50 of the new £7,000,000,000 Euro-fighter,
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
              MOD spokesman denies cuts to the defence budget will affect the operational effectiveness of the RAF
              Originally posted by rizzle View Post
              US Navy discover a last minute flaw in their pilotless drone plane prototypes.
              Originally posted by vossy View Post
              Giving a runway a whole new meaning!
              Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
              Iran's New Air to Ground Low Flying Fighter Jets
              Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
              Britian buys 50 of the new £7,000,000,000 Euro-fighter,

Brilliant
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

RAF may skip Paris air show due to budget cuts........

Comment

Britains new stealth fighters. They really can creep up on the enemy.

Comment

Our new planes m8 due to losing the harrier jump jets
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 9 February 2013, 13:52.

Comment

The new Red Arrows

Comment

Two of the officers were in plane clothes.

Comment

Do you think my bum looks big in this?

Comment

Harry and mates on Dope again, playing at Jet fighters!

Comment

Dept of health discovers a new cure for Jet Lag

Comment

Working...
                              X