GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to garlok - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to garlok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to garlok

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    ...I will not forget those appalling people on LB in a hurry. trust and respect have to be earned and once destroyed will take a lot more effort on the part of the trangressors to restore it.
    regards
    Garlok
    My sentiments also, Garlok!

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by garlok
      ...I will not forget those appalling people on LB in a hurry. trust and respect have to be earned and once destroyed will take a lot more effort on the part of the trangressors to restore it.
      regards
      Garlok

My sentiments also, Garlok!
      Except me as I'm not one of those appalling people AC lol

Comment

Thread re-opened let's keep it fun guys!
        Last edited by jen_br; 16 June 2011, 22:35.

Comment

Please guys, let's not get into this silly bitching between sites.

LB serves a purpose; as do we. Let's just move on - life's too short!

Thanks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi guys and girls,

I had come back in a more positive frame of mind this morning. Clearly my prescence is offensive to many people here who seem determined to continue goading me. To those who are genuine thank you.

I genuinely neither need or want this. I came here to get away from all this crap and try to help someone else.

What is so offensive about holding the view that if I can prevent one minutes pain due to end of life issues, guiding someone through the minefield of F & F, preventing someone from paying one pound than they are legally required to do? What is so offensive abpout trying to help people through the illegal pressures and pain inflicted upon by us by the DCA movement? What is so offensive about using the laws put in place by people cleverer than us to protect our interests aginst those who are breaching those laws?What is so offensive about trying to guide someone as best as I can throught he painful process of executing a will for a deceased loved one? What is so offensive about holding views and expressing them about the damage to people's health inflicted deliberatly wilfully and criminally by the rpedatory reptiles of the financial sector?

I did NOT collapse this country's economy!! Those with mates in banks did that!!

If this is WRONG then tell me to my face openly and here in public. Sorry Niddy but this is beyond a joke and is well orchestrated. Please contact me by my e-mail so that I can express my apologies personally to you for even coming here.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Oi - mate, you're going nowhere!!

Calm down, let's talk.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seconded

Comment

The cause of this problem has now been removed.

Turbo is history here.

It's over. Let's pick up the pieces and leave it behind us....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Let's pick up the pieces and leave it behind us....
                    If one picks up the pieces, they will not be left behind...

Comment

• Re: Welcome to garlok

"Arrange whatever pieces come your way. "
                      ~ Virginia Woolf

Comment

Working...
                      X