GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to garlok - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to garlok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to garlok

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Prawn Cocktail too......... yew!
    Yea but she was in the sea (titanic) so seemed appropriate somehow!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

A haddock might have been a better choice of food?

My old nan, a proper old cockney lady, would advise you to "go down the 'dilly and hock your haddock" if you were short of a few quid.

Translated, this means - pop down to Picadilly Circus and tout for business!

Crude, but made me laugh
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Oops, sorry - welcome garlok - this thread has gone slightly off topic!

xxx
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
          Hi Garlok

Nice to see you posting over here too!

SnV

aka Crispybacon
          mass defections from LB or sumfink?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Ahh yea, I got Cate naked and then put a bag of walkers over her fanny
            Monster Munch more likely

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
              mass defections from LB or sumfink?
              Most people are members of multiple forum; not necessarily defaction
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

never! surely not official AAD Loyalists!!

Comment

DS,

I still use LB as it is still a good site, plenty of good info on there plus many members that need help as niddy says why not use both.

Regards

Comment

s'ok, I was being flippant. I post here, on LB and CAG. Never bothered much with MSE though.

Comment

Well I'm a Loyalist here and an Alsatian there so I guess that makes me a Loyal Alsatian.

But Im only a pup lol

Comment

Dont blame you MSE is crap

Comment

you bought that to tear chunks outta debt collectors when it grows bigger?

Comment

<<<<<<<<<< Indeed lol as my other one is a dopey

Comment

I never did get the dog theme over there! What does a dog have to do with legals?

A beagle is a breed of dog! Anyway, if they were using that as a framework you'd use types of beagle - not types of dog! Lol

Comment

agreed ref the dog theme...and how must that make Angry Cat feel? Angry?

Comment

Working...
                                X