GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to garlok - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to garlok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to garlok

yep will do PF but thats tomorrows job---- I did work in the Caribbean for one winter for being a bad boy at the office. They have a saying there : manyana Always put off doing today what may be done tomorrow, the sun is shining.

Garlok

Comment

B****Y hell have you guys been to typing school.

By the way I never said dog did I?

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Niddy,

The problem he has is there is no one here to defend him and unlike the other forums paul is a mod so if he gets up his nose we all know who will be out the door.
        You know what? I doubt paul would even lower himself to do it; as we're all expecting it. How's about I kill the discussion dead and have him; his ip & email all banned?

Or

We let him stay and get bullied by the majority? Who knows, he may even not come back or may not like it here?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
          B****Y hell have you guys been to typing school.

By the way I never said dog did I?

Garlok
          Sorry I thought you was replying to the highest ranked dog OTR lol (my bad)!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We let him stay and get bullied by the majority?
            That gets my vote, as we all know who to believe anyway so what he says does not get very far as it did not this afternoon

Comment

Pompey; yea but it's wasting valuable time. Like earlier we had silver having to explain himself, ermm hello - we know he knows what he's on about, he won FFS!! He shouldn't have to do this - should he?

Peter? Well he works for a credit union and thinks he should have been sitting at the queens bench!

Comment

Careful niddy you will get sued for libel! You must not use those dirty words. (where are those smileys?)

Garlok

Comment

Right Guys I'm going too shoot for a wee while as I have to go to the hospital early at 07:30 to have a few tests done of my lower region.

LUTS tests and prostate so ill be back later after a bath

Take care

Comment

Niddy,

Yes I understand as well as valuable server space that can be better used.
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 14 June 2011, 19:34.

Comment

Hi PF just picked up again. By the time you read this, I hope all has gone well at the hospital!!

Queen Alex was it?

best regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Good luck @ hospital Pompey

Comment

Thank you all, just got back and yes it was the Queen Alexandra bloody place now they have just finished extending it and is now twice the size it was so easy to get lost lol.

Anyway I have white blood cells in my urine so have to go back to have a bloody camera stuck up both ends.

The waiting game again lol.
                          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 15 June 2011, 09:25.

Comment

Hello DS good to see you here and thanks.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Thread tidied - lets leave it like that!

Thanks

Comment

just for the avoidance of any doubt,

I choose not to visit LB to avoid the conflict. There is no other sinister reason than that, i have not fallen out with any one over there at all and just wish to avoid the constant sniping, shyte i get enough of that from the banks and debt purchasers solicitors without having it from the people im helping as well. Some of Peters comments i found unhelpful, insulting and likely to do nothing more than inflame the situation. They were not the type of comment i find acceptable when they are personal attacks in their nature upon my personal life / job

I mean you would think that it was some kind of sin the fact that i get paid for what i do and as a consequence sometimes my firm charge the customers for the service we provide, maybe ill have a word with ASDA and telll them that they shouldnt charge me for my shopping huh? or the tyre shop shouldnt charge me for my new tyres? i mean why is it a sin that i get paid for what i do? its quite unbelieveable really.

In respect of the suggestion of "technicalities" isnt all legal argument about technicalities of one size of another? wasnt the leading case on marital rape being R v R 1992 a technical decision on the correct interepretation of the law?

That is the nature of the beast, people will say that Harrison was decided on a technicality, i couldnt give a monkeys testicles to be honest as that ruling now makes DCAs stand and take notice of peoples rights
                                http://www.fifelawcentre.co.uk/fife-...l-2011-ewhc-b3

That link shows that DCAs are now going to take serious note of this, so if that is a technicality and that technicality relieves people from the strain of being constantly harrassed by these DCAs or in the alternative provides a debtor with a defence where previously there wasnt then fcuk ill take any technicality like that

Just having my 2p on the subject is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X