GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to garlok - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to garlok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to garlok

Well I was a Border Collie which I was quiet happy with, but due to me replying to plenty of posts it only remained there for a week lol

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I never did get the dog theme over there! What does a dog have to do with legals?

A beagle is a breed of dog! Anyway, if they were using that as a framework you'd use types of beagle - not types of dog! Lol
      It's a play on words.

"Legal Eagle" is a phrase often used to describe a lawyer or legal expert.
      Last edited by Riz; 14 June 2011, 19:06.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Dont blame you MSE is crap
        it most assuredly is.

Comment

Well I was a Border Collie which I was quiet happy with, but due to me replying to plenty of posts it only remained there for a week lol
          one of the most intelligent breeds, but is a wolf hound? and whats the highest dog on there, a shitzu?

Comment

Blimey just noticed I'm an Addicted Alsatian now lol

Comment

Unfortunately guys I have found out today that a certain malaise has also followed us here as well!

I still do a bit over there but until they sort out the admin and site team bias it will continue to go the way of CAG---- downhill sadly.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                It's a play on words.

Never? I always thought eagles defended those nasty parasites in court

Next you'll be saying the tooth fairy doesn't exist!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                  It's a play on words.

ok, so it could be Legal Cheadles
                  Last edited by The Debt Star; 15 June 2011, 21:49.

Comment

Well garlok you know where you are wanted so get that avatar up and pull up a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                      ok, so it could be Legal Cheadle
                      Or Legal Weevils.

Eew! Nasty!
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        one of the most intelligent breeds, but is a wolf hound? and whats the highest dog on there, a shitzu?
                        Fraid not DS it is usually associated with a poet from Stratford upon Avon.

Just an opinion

regards
                        Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                          Unfortunately guys I have found out today that a certain malaise has also followed us here as well!

I still do a bit over there but until they sort out the admin and site team bias it will continue to go the way of CAG---- downhill sadly.

regards
                          Garlok
                          If you look at the welcome to Simon thread; you'll see I did warn him.

Dont worry, he'll not last 2mins here with "that" attitude. Rizzle is a tough mod you know, although am sure he can be bribed for beer and raw meat!!
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well garlok you know where you are wanted so get that avatar up and pull up a seat.
                            Here Here

* clap just for you TDS

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                              Fraid not DS it is usually associated with a poet from Stratford upon Avon.

Just an opinion

regards
                              Garlok
                              Shakespear.... Ok but dog?

Comment

Niddy,

The problem he has is there is no one here to defend him and unlike the other forums paul is a mod so if he gets up his nose we all know who will be out the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X