GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to debtguy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to debtguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to debtguy

Hi debtguy and welcome
    I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to debtguy

Welcome from me too!

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Welcome from me too!

Elsa x
      Thanks, and sorry about the delay! Sorting things out ('getting my ducks in a row'!), and then I will start a thread with LOTS of questions...

Thanks again!

Debtguy

Comment

Hello debtguy and to AAD

I see you've already started your thread in AAD+ and we look forward to helping you with your journey.

Plan B x

Comment

Welcome from me also xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks - seems like a great forum (been reading and lurking for months while I tried to get the bottle to do something, but soon events will overtake me!). Partly the reason I joined AAD+ was that I reckon I have already had more than a tenner's worth of advice and encouragement, just from reading what other people have said/done.

One thing - do you think I should I post the thread in the main forum too, or do you think it will be seen by enough people in AAD+?

Thanks again

Debtguy

Comment

Maybe a great idea as it would help someone in the same or similar position ,I think it's great to read of peoples journey and success. X
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X