GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to fatandskint - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to fatandskint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to fatandskint

Hi fatandskint and Welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

Pixie x
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to fatandskint

A big welcome from me too. I hope that you find the help that you need.

diddly x
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

WELCOME TO AAD,

Have a good look around then just ask if you have a query

Comment

Hi fatandskint...a warm welcome from me too!
        Just whistle if you need anything

Shep x

Comment

Hi fatandskint and Welcome from me too
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi and Welcome to AAD
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all

Just thought I would pop back and say hello

My history- self employed Glasgow joiner, sequestrated myself last year and about half way through

Things are different up in Scotland- sometimes for the better as far a the law goes.

My flat was valued in the first 6 months and in negative equity so I can buy the interest back for £515.00

Comment

Originally posted by fatandskint View Post
                Hi all

Just thought I would pop back and say hello

My history- self employed Glasgow joiner, sequestrated myself last year and about half way through

Things are different up in Scotland- sometimes for the better as far a the law goes.

My flat was valued in the first 6 months and in negative equity so I can buy the interest back for £515.00
                Hi FAs, nice to have you here and your help on the BR board will be very helpful too as Scottish BR is not something we all know about.

Bankruptcy - allaboutFORUMS

IF...x
                Last edited by IF; 30 June 2012, 21:12. Reason: Carp sp!!
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                X