GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to scrimper - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to scrimper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to scrimper

Hi scrimper and Welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

Pixie x

PS Happy Birthday!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to scrimper

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Comment

Hello. Many thanks for the kind welcome.

I have been an active member of MSE since 2007 but under a different user name than scrimper.

I like the name scrimper as it does suit me being someone who hates to see stuff thrown away and I make stuff out of what others have no use for.

IN MSE (am I allowed to mention that here?) my main forums of interest are savings and investments, internet access, plus general discussions.

My interests are

Woodwork and DIY
      Cycling and motorcycling
      Computers and electronics
      Wildlife and nature

Hope I am not going on too much!

Forgot to add, my avatar is our German shepherd Max who is a rescue dog, he was cruelly abandoned and found starving, we think he is about 2 1/2 years old.
      Last edited by scrimper; 6 June 2012, 08:52. Reason: added text

Comment

Of course you're allowed to mention MSE - we are not like other forums!!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi scrimper and Welcome
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X