GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Success Story for All of AAD Team and solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success Story for All of AAD Team and solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story for All of AAD Team and solicitors

Forum Username

Susiebling365

Thread URL

Type of Feedback

Success Story

Recipient Name

All of AAD Team and solicitors

Title of your Feedback

A fabulous result.... My nightmare is ended

Leave Feedback

My debt nightmare started before AAD or even computers !! But thanks to all of the team on here, Niddy, Priority, Plan B , Elsa, ... can t remember you all !!...the solicitors Andrew and Jo.... My nightmare is now at an end, Thanks to all of you that gave me encouragement and support along the way, Mary Popping Cym..(welsh lady ) in fact everyone on here. Its done with now.

Mine was a " debt incurred via a dirty divorce" I had struggled for ten years fighting off these people who recently realised I was at retirement and wanted the balance. It was an outdated unregulated debt and I tried everyone and everywhere, until one day I was pointed towards AAD, Niddy and his team.

Can t thank you enough, you have done a splendid job , and still are doing for others. I feel at a bit of a loss now, so I just flit about and drop in to the bar,

Thanks again, xxxxxx

Recommended?

Yes
    Attached Files
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Re: Success Story for All of AAD Team and solicitors

That's a lovely thing to say about us Susie, thank you

Comment

Susie seconded 100% xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's a lovely thing to say Susie

No need to feel at a loss, you can still give support and use the knowledge that you've gained while going through all this to help other members. That's in addition to having a virtual drink in the bar! xx
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Susie

As someone who has been through 'the process' you most definately have huge experience that you can bring to the forum, even if its nothing more than words of encouragement to those going through a similar thing to know that it CAN be alright, and that creditors CAN be beaten.

Sometimes knowing and talking to someone who has been there and done is incredibly important and you can never undervalue that.

So please keep posting and whenever you can offer some words of encouragement.

Best Wishes

SnV
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

What fantastic news. Big smiles all round.

Comment

What a lovely post, Susie! xxx

And I can really relate to those problems - messy divorce, pending retirement, etc. Been there myself!

See you in the bar ...

Comment

Working...
              X