GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Price of stamps to rise next month - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of stamps to rise next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of stamps to rise next month

Price of stamps to rise next month

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 25th February 2017 08:10
    The prices of first and second class stamps are to rise by 1p from 27 March, Royal Mail has announced.

It will take the price of a first class stamp to 65p, and second class to 56p. Royal Mail said the price rises were necessary to maintain the universal service - the principle that it delivers letters across the whole of the UK for the same price. A stamp for large first class letter will rise by 2p to 98p. A large second class letter will go up by 1p to 76p......Source

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Price of stamps to rise next month

Every time Royal Mail raises the price of stamps I send more things by email.

Q.E.D.

Di

Comment

Sadly we can't all use email for everything. However this year at work, I've decided to cut stamps down. Usually we send appointment reminder letters out. But instead everyone's getting a business card with appointment reminders on the back.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Piggin sick of all this "we have to pay more" , diesel cars well I haven't got time ,bought one last march bloody hell.
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X