GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script what have they done to our Nectar? Homebase's new owner ditches loyalty points - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what have they done to our Nectar? Homebase's new owner ditches loyalty points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what have they done to our Nectar? Homebase's new owner ditches loyalty points

what have they done to our Nectar? Homebase's new owner ditches loyalty points

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 5th June 2016 06:54
    Britain's biggest loyalty card has been dealt a blow by the new owner of DIY chain Homebase, which is to pull out of the Nectar rewards scheme and focus on cutting prices. Australian DIY chain Bunnings will cease to offer or accept points for Nectar’s 19million UK card holders at the end of December. Homebase was one of Nectar’s key retail partners alongside Sainsbury’s and BP. Bunnings’ owner Wesfarmers bought Homebase from Home Retail Group, which also owns Argos, in January in a surprise £340million deal. It plans to spend a further £250million rebranding Homebase under the Bunnings name in an overhaul that will see a raft of Australian brands flood the shelves. Staff were told about the end of the seven-year Nectar partnership late last month and notices are appearing in Homebase stores warning shoppers of the change.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X