GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Forum warns employers to make sure they are up to date with incoming changes to workplace rules - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum warns employers to make sure they are up to date with incoming changes to workplace rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum warns employers to make sure they are up to date with incoming changes to workplace rules

Forum warns employers to make sure they are up to date with incoming changes to workplace rules

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 24th March 2015 18:52.

April sees the routine raft of workplace regulatory changes come into force that will impact on employers of all sizes. While many large employers...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Forum warns employers to make sure they are up to date with incoming changes to workplace rules

Although there is now adoption leave, I note that there is still no statutory pay for stillbirths and miscarriages. The 2 weeks 'lying in' benefit is for the mother in case of haemorrhage at full term, but the payment of time off for bereavement is at the discretion of the employer.

Comment

Working...
    X