GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS

Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 12th April 2013 08:52.

*Mystery over HBOS chief’s diverted pay through OWN family's company* Shamed former HBOS chairman Lord Stevenson had part of his pay channelled...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS

do you think they were taking the piss out of themselves with that name or just pig ignorant and didn't know what it meant?

Comment

Re: Only if you had money and want to channel it - HBOS

Certainly the right name for him and his kind!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X