GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thomas Cook to axe jobs and it closes 195 stores - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Cook to axe jobs and it closes 195 stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Cook to axe jobs and it closes 195 stores

Thomas Cook to axe jobs and it closes 195 stores

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 6th March 2013 13:48.

Around 2,500 Thomas Cook staff are set to lose their jobs after the travel agent announced plans to shut a further 195 stores and restructure its...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Thomas Cook to axe jobs and it closes 195 stores

Stroll on another store bites (biting) the dust. Can't say im surprised thou with not many people having money to go abroad - and when they do there are often better deals out there than Thomas Cook.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pity for them not, they cannot answer simple questions.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        Pity for them not, they cannot answer simple questions.
        Yeah I heard they aren't the sharpest. Whose next to go through?
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

The Banks already Lent them more Debt money last year to get them out od the Sand! (And also they been selling there planes off last year too).......No Doubt i would say either another Travel Company (Thomson?) or someone alike may buy them or an Online Travel Agency.

Comment

Working...
          X