GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ANOTHER banking scandal as FSA orders refunds to firms mis-sold loan insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANOTHER banking scandal as FSA orders refunds to firms mis-sold loan insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER banking scandal as FSA orders refunds to firms mis-sold loan insurance

ANOTHER banking scandal as FSA orders refunds to firms mis-sold loan insurance

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 29th June 2012 09:13.

Some of Britain's major banks will have to refund or pay compensation to potentially thousands of small businesses after regulators found 'serious...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: ANOTHER banking scandal as FSA orders refunds to firms mis-sold loan insurance

The banks have been doing this sort of thing with all insurance products for years. They cant really do conditional selling, but in loads of cases I've seen the manager will strongly suggest that if they dont take x or y product with them that the loan/OD will be refused or rates increased.

I've often been able to do the same type of policies at a much lower price for the clients but as they say the banks got them by the balls

Comment

Working...
    X