GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New Powers To 'Snoop' On Emails And Calls - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Powers To 'Snoop' On Emails And Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Powers To 'Snoop' On Emails And Calls

New Powers To 'Snoop' On Emails And Calls

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 14th June 2012 17:21.

The Government has announced legislation which will lead to a huge expansion of surveillance powers of communications on the internet and mobile...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: New Powers To 'Snoop' On Emails And Calls

Not really news to me, the Government has been able to do this for years. The worrying thing is if this bill gets through it will be in the open. In the past if you have been critical of things political it may have been noticed but only covert action taken. By making public the power to read private mail, listen and track your telecoms and note who you are talking to this makes any information gathered evidence in law.

Big Brother has been with us for years, but now he's begining to stick his head over the parapet.

Worrying!

Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
    X