GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script allaboutFORUMS Official News Release 13.04.2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

allaboutFORUMS Official News Release 13.04.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allaboutFORUMS Official News Release 13.04.2012

allaboutFORUMS Official News Release - 13.04.2012

Please find attached a copy of our official news release which was sent to all the national press and main television companies earlier today. We sent it to 74 press associations and 26 tv production companies in the hope it raises awareness and makes people sit up and realise, if they get asked to sign a new agreement that they may be better placed not to.

See attached, any queries please post below. Original thread for linking is found below:

Public Version: allaboutFORUMS | Santander v Mayhew Judgment and Chat Thread
    Private Version: allaboutFORUMS | Santander v Mayhew Judgment and Chat Thread
    Attached Files
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: allaboutFORUMS Official News Release 13.04.2012

For the record I am not called Martin Stevens either

I am still Niddy, the same unknown entity! Mr Stevens is our press officer and handles any site negativity and press related issues (contracted in by us to perform any such duties as and when necessary).
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Thought it might of been an anagram of your name or something!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I am still Niddy, the same unknown entity! Mr Stevens is our press officer and handles any site negativity and press related issues (contracted in by us to perform any such duties as and when necessary).
        i did wonder who that was!

Comment

What lovely news to start the weekend with...congrats to all involved

Comment

Not even by people who know neither of you?

Comment

Nice one.

Do you know if it's been used anywhere by the Media?

Cheers

Snudgerchops

Comment

Working...
              X