GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cashback websites: how they compare - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashback websites: how they compare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashback websites: how they compare

1 QUIDCO

www.quidco.co.uk

With more than 2,800 retailers signed up, this is the biggest and highest-paying cashback website. Unlike other cashback websites, you can also earn money in stores. Simply register your credit or debit card details and every time you make a transaction at one of the partnered retailers the money is sent directly to your Quidco account. You can also search for shopping vouchers and discount codes that can be entered into the retailer's website, so you receive the discount as well as the cashback.

2 TOP CASHBACK

www.topcashback.co.uk

This website boasts it offers the best earnings as it does not charge an annual fee. With 2,550 partners, Topcashback is the second biggest cashback website.

3 GIVE OR TAKE

www.giveortake.com
    Give or Take enables you to earn cashback for yourself or a charity of your choice when you shop online at more than 700 brand name stores. To donate, select the "Give" option in your online account and choose your charity. Give or Take does not charge your account or the charity.The time it takes merchants to pay Give or Take varies, but it's typically 30-60 days.
    4 TCM CASHBACK

www.tcmcashback.co.uk
    Free to use, the site enables online shoppers to build up cash in £10 increments, which can be placed directly into a bank account or an existing Child Trust Fund with the Children's Mutual.
    You can add up to 10 Children's Mutual CTFs to your account as well as your own personal bank account – whichever you prefer.
    The site, which offers members up to 20pc cashback and lists more than 900 retailers – many with additional discount voucher codes – can help parents and the wider family continue to save as their children grow.
    5 FROGGYBANK

www.froggybank.co.uk
    Members can offset their carbon emissions through their earnings by buying carbon credits from approved organisations and donating a proportion or all of their earnings to charity. For each member who joins, the site will donate £2.50 towards carbon offsetting, even if they decide to keep 100pc of their cashback. The website pays this from the £5 administration fee deducted from your cashback earnings. Fund-raisers and charities can also sign up and create their own fund-raising page.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X