GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK

A full list of products affected can be found on the company's website, www.mars.de, but that address carried a message saying the server was too busy on Tuesday afternoon.

The company said in a statement: "With this recall, we would like to prevent consumers who have purchased one of the above-mentioned products from consuming it."

The UK's Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: "Mars has just confirmed to the FSA that there has been UK distribution of products recalled in the Netherlands and Germany. We are awaiting full distribution details from the company and will publish advice shortly."

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35642075

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK

They should recall all the manky Cadbury's stuff as well. No longer chocolate, just dark, sweet confectionery. Send it all back to the US. Yet another UK industry they have destroyed.

Comment

Working...
    X