GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fabio Capello quits as England manager after meeting with FA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabio Capello quits as England manager after meeting with FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio Capello quits as England manager after meeting with FA

Capello quit after a meeting with FA chairman David Bernstein and general secretary Alex Horne at Wembley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16941457

Re: Fabio Capello quits as England manager after meeting with FA

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Has come at the wrong time though with Euro2012 just 4 mths away, plus with Redknapp being cleared of tax evasion can see where this is heading

Comment

I'm Scottish, I say get Redknapp in - then we'll watch England fail at a monumentous rate

Please bring in that buffoon - it'll make me happy that's for sure
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They will fail whoever becomes manager - at least they will all get paid well!

Comment

Redknapp confirms he'll only do the england job for the euros... As long as they are used, untraceable and left in a brown paper bag!

Comment

You could always get his trusty dog to do the job for him, after all he is an English Bull Dog lol
              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 8 February 2012, 23:44.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Redknapp confirms he'll only do the england job for the euros... As long as they are used, untraceable and left in a brown paper bag!
                thats quite good for you Jen......

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  thats quite good for you Jen......
                  Darlin im witty as fook!

Comment

Re: A bit of fun for the mods...

Breaking news : Harry Redknapp says in an interview this morning about the England manager’s job - "I'd be delighted to take up the post as I`ll get the chance to visit all the countries where me and my dog have got bank accounts "

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                      Breaking news : Harry Redknapp says in an interview this morning about the England manager’s job - "I'd be delighted to take up the post as I`ll get the chance to visit all the countries where me and my dog have got bank accounts "
                      Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                        That's very funny - especially coming from someone who doesn't follow football!

Note to the FA - Please don't appoint Redknapp!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nearly as good as mine

What has four legs and is richer than Portsmouth FC........ Redknapps Dog

Comment

Working...
                          X