GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy Played Fitba..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy Played Fitba.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niddy Played Fitba.....

Guys

im really sorry - I dropped my laptop earlier, kicked it & put foot through it.

Hence until i I save for a new one I'm kinda buggered. I can only do so much on my phone - so please, don't expect a fast response & it's unlikely I'll get many emails....

See you in a couple of months

#shittyDays
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Niddy Played Fitba.....

Did you kick it in temper ? Need a hug ? X
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No Nanna,

It fell out my hand and as I went to catch it (in slow mo) I kicked it then trod on it. Like you do.

Its actually making me want to cry.

I'm gutted. Thanks for hug. I need them right now {{<o>}}}
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sending you more hugs Nid
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

******SOBS******

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	1407874

Comment

love X that is shyty. Thought about a tablet ( not to take to use) you made a good job of it tho.
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Name:	psionrevoplus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1407878 have this on me.

Comment

choub

Comment

Hopefully going to pick a new one up today. I'm very fussy and only want the same.

Comment

Sorry to read about your laptop, Niddy. Glad that you have sorted out a replacement - hope you had the data backed-up (knowing you, I am sure you did!)

Sending hugs anyway. xxx

PS. Are you able to claim on your insurance - accidental damage?

Comment

Data "should" be fine, its unlikly niddy kicked his foot through the HDD as well, although i guess he could have messed it up. Although knowing Niddy it was probably a SSD drive in which case hes good to go.

Comment

Don't forget to choose one with Windows 8.1 and IE 11. You'll have so much fun posting.

I once saw a printer fall off the back of a lorry. They pushed out the industrial sized printer forgetting to place tailgate. oops!

Comment

All fixed - nothing major - literally bought the same model laptop so I just unplugged my SSD from old laptop and plugged into new one and everything works, saved passwords - the lot.

Loving it

================================================== ==================

Old laptop (well bits of it)

Name:	parts1.jpg
Size:	318.5 KB
ID:	1407892

New laptop

Name:	parts3.jpg
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	1407894

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            PS. Are you able to claim on your insurance - accidental damage?
                            I didn't - I just went and bought new. I don't like claiming really......

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                              Data "should" be fine, its unlikly niddy kicked his foot through the HDD as well, although i guess he could have messed it up. Although knowing Niddy it was probably a SSD drive in which case hes good to go.
                              Haha - yep, it's SSD and trust me when I say they really ARE solid...

It is dented, the SSD casing, slightly - but it works a charm.

Comment

Working...
                              X