GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pip's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pip's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pip's UE Diary

Originally posted by Pip View Post
    Pip's account no. 2
    Halifax
    Start date: Oct 2005
    Balance as of Dec 2011: approx. £7,000
    Last "full" payment (i.e. within their stipulated minimum): Sep 2010 (approx).
    Last DMP payment via CCCS: Dec 2011
    Default notice issued April 2011.
    Status: Last payment in Dec 2011 (smaller amount in Dec 2011 than the regular DMP payment had been up to that month)

2011 = Pre-AAD days
    JUN
    Moorcroft: Notice of "intended litigation", referring to Halifax as "our client"
    JUN CCA request letter sent to Moorcroft
    JUN
    Moorcroft: Notice of "possible litigation", including a list of silly potential fees
    JUN Moorcroft confirming CCA request, say they've requested docs from Halifax; account on hold until docs supplied. Request for indication of info I would rely upon when giving evidence to a court (??!)
    JUL Account in dispute letter sent (although, sillily, I was continuing to pay via DMP)
    JUL Moorcroft confirming CCA request, identically worded to June letter
    JUL Another account in dispute letter sent
    JUL Moorcroft: "We understand our client has now contacted you with the relevant information [they hadn't] ... we trust that the documents resolve your query ...
    SEP Moorcroft acknowledging direct payment to Halifax, saying that Moorcroft are responsible for the admin of the account and telling me I should pay them (even though they haven't bought it)
    SEP Another account in dispute letter sent
    NOV Moorcroft acknowledging direct payment to Halifax, same wording as Sep letter above
    DEC CCA Final Demand sent to Moorcroft -- they signed for original CCA request letter in June and cashed the PO around the same time (checked with Post Office)

2012 = now following AAD guidance
    JAN CCA request letter sent direct to Halifax (Royal Mail delivery conf. printed)
    JAN
    From Moorcróft: Missed call (early morning weekend) and text from Moorcróft: Please contact us immediately on 0161 ... to discuss your overdue payment on account no. xxx. Another missed call from Moorcroft a few days later (evening)
    JAN Moorcroft letter: Records show not paid Halifax full amount [did pay them something in Dec though]. Unless payment received by return of post, we may recommend to our clients that they instruct their solicitors to commence legal proceedings without further notice. Neither we nor client wish to take this step; call us on above no. and we would be happy to agree a repayment plan.Note: Moorcroft don't own this debt, they know payment has continued to go to Halifax, so why the hell bother paying the monkey (or indeed the organ grinder)...
    JAN CCA received from HBOS directly -- emailed Niddy -- Niddy says and to wait for now to see what comes back from other lenders.
    JAN Rather cryptically, have received a letter and £1 cheque from Moorcroft: "Further to your request for a copy of your credit agreement, we regret that because of the age of this account our client is unable to produce a copy of your document given that the agreement is over 6 years old and to this end we therefore return the £1 payment [...] Notwithstanding this our clients believe the above balance remains due and payable and we therefore require immediate payment of this sum or realistic proposals for repayment. The Information Commissioner's Office has confirmed that whereas a debtor is not obliged to repay the account due to the provisions of the CCA, this does not mean that there was no enforceable agreement. Look forward to hearing from you within next 14 days with proposals for discharging this liability."
    FEB Moorcroft letter: "Home Collections Division". You have defaulted on agreement we reached [I didn't negotiate any agreement with Moorcroft]. This may involve our local rep calling at your home in next few day to try to assist you [...] Payment must reach us in three days. If no satisfactory agreement is made with us or our local rep we'll have to recommend to client that solicitors commence legal proceedings without further notice.
    FEB Sent Threat of Doorstep Visit letter
    FEB Sent Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

FEB Exceedingly polite three-page letter (with two-page appendix) from Moorcroft! (with some grammar corkers): We confirm your account has been amended to ensure NO telephone calls and NO visits while contact is maintained in writing as you have suggested. We stress that it is certainly not our intention to harass any member of the public with our contact at our client's request ... ["any member of the public"?? Like a random shopper in the high street?].
    // Our records show that we have providided [sic] you with our client's response advising that due to the age of this account our client would be unable to provide this documentation for you [and very nice of you to put it in writing for me again, thank you very much!].// We feel it prudent at this point to bring to you attention the following information: In relation to the validity of a debt, it is our understanding that the Information Commissioner's Office has confirmed blah unenforceablity [I can't for the life of me think what the Information Commissioner has to do with this?]. // Account will remain on hold for 28 days to give you an opportunity to respond. Should we receive no further contact within the 28 days we believe it is sensible to close this account on our systems and return this account back to our client.
    APR Letter from CapQuest: Your Halifax account has been referred to CapQuest to manage in all matters relating to collection, which may include personal visits by doorstep collection agency and possible litigation. If you are not in a position to settle account in full contact us blah etc.
    APR Sent Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    And these are the other two ... hmm. This was yet a previous DCA had said no CCA was available...
    APR Letter from CapQuest: Further to your recent contact and request for further info, account is now on hold for 28 days whilst we obtain information required. // If you have any proof of payments or correspondence that would assist with your query, please forward these documents to our Collections Administration dept.
    APR Letter from CapQuest: We thank you for your correspondence and respond as follows: we can confirm we have requested a copy of the agreement from our client

Comment

Pip's account no. 3
      Lloyds TSB
      Start date: Jan 2004
      Balance as of Dec 2011: approx. £13,000
      Default notice issued November 2010.
      Status: Last payment in Dec 2011 (smaller amount in Dec 2011 than the regular DMP payment had been up to that month)

JAN CCA request letter sent to Lloyds TSB (Royal Mail delivery conf. printed)
      JAN Letter from B*L*S*** Collections saying payment plan is now in arrears [payment into DMP reduced in December]. "To avoid action, blah, make payment with debit or CREDIT CARD. Contact CAB or CCCS."
      JAN Identical letter to one above from B*L*S*** Collections, dated/arriving one day later
      JAN Reply to CCA request received from Lloyds TSB -- Niddy says !
      JAN Sent Missing Prescribed Terms letter
      JAN Letter from BLS Collections saying "It is essential that you telephone BLS Collections TODAY. " in capitals, bold AND underlined! [this is due to reduced payment they received last month. Payments have now stopped altogether]
      JAN Letter from BLS Collections: "Repayment plan you agreed to is still overdue. We have previously reminded you about the money and you must pay the amount outstanding straight away. If you don't pay the outstanding amount to bring your account back on track within 10 days you will fall further into arrears etc./payment plan will be cancelled and full balance will be due. They're Lloyds TSB's inhouse DCA/letter printing machine -- do I need to respond to this? See also Lloyds TSB letter received below
      JAN Letter from Lloyds TSB: According to our records we supplied reconstituted copies of the agreement in place at the time the account was opened and the one currently in place. By providing these copies, we satisfied our obligation under s.78. [snip] // Signed by a real human with a real biro!

FEB Letter from B*L*S*** Collections: Essential that you call BLS TODAY.
      FEB Letter from B*L*S*** Collections: In arrears // Failure to contact may result in court proceedings, door-to-door collections agent
      FEB Sent Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
      MAR Letter from B*L*S*** Collections: Essential that you call BLS TODAY.
      MAR Letter from B*L*S*** Collections: We wrote to you recently and can only assume, due to your lack of contact, that you have no intention of paying this debt on a voluntary basis. [snip] Please contact us if you wish to avoid this action. Payment by CREDIT/debit card.
      MAR Replied sending copies of Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action previously sent to them which they have so far ignored
      APR Letter on Lloyds TSB letterhead but with Robinson Way address at top right of page: Statement of account going back a year [laid out like a letter, not a "regular" credit card statement] Wording includes: If you have a problem with your agreement, please try and settle it with us in the first instance.
      APR Letter from Robinson Way (same day as above LTSB statement letter): FORMAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT. Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owe. PLEASE PAY blah. If you cannot pay in full, call us to agree an affordable payment plan. If you don't, we may advise court action. If you fail to pay in accordance with court payment order, the following may occur: # Application made to court to enforce repayment [?], # Future credit will be difficult to obtain [durr!]. # This account may continue to be a worry for you. Unpaid debts don't just go away or get forgotten no matter how much people want that to happen.
      APR Sent Account sold whilst in dispute letter to Robinson Way
      APR Letter from Robinson Way [above sold in dispute letter has crossed with this one]: SECURITY TELEMESSAGE - SECURITY TELEMESSAGE [yet so urgent that they sent it via Mailsort-type bulk mail] RECENT ACTIONS ON YOUR ACCOUNT ARE GIVING CAUSE FOR CONCERN - PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY ON 0845 - PLEASE DO NOT DELAY - QUOTE ABOVE REFERENCE NUMBER - SECURITY TELEMESSAGE - SECURITY TELEMESSAGE
      After a week away in N. Yorkshire and Co. Durham (land of my birth -- first visit in four years! crikey...), I was expecting the door on returning to be wedged shut by a pile of threatening missives. Very surprisingly there were only two, the first of which was this benign specimen:
      MAY Letter from Robinson Way: Please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised; we will make enquiries and let you know the outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.

Comment

Pip's account no. 7
        Sainsbury's
        Start date: June 2004
        Default notice issued Feb 2011.

JAN CCA request sent to Sainsbury's Bank (Royal Mail delivery conf. printed)
        JAN CCA received-- emailed Niddy -- Niddy says
        JAN Sent Missing Prescribed Terms letter to Sainsbury's
        FEB Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott Payment not received // Failure to give attention to this will result in further action
        FEB Letter from Sainsbury's We have complied with s.78 // I disagree that the application is unreadable // Agreement is and will remain enforceable // Full balance is due and in arrears
        MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott Payment in arrears // Must pay immediately // Failure will result in your plan being cancelled and further action to recover debt. This may include door-to-door recovery agent to call at your address; court action to seek a judgment -- if successful we could seek an order allowing us to collect money direct from your employer or if you are a homeowner applying to court for a charging order on your property. Call today // payment can be made by CREDIT CARD
        MAR Sent Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
        MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott DO NOT IGNORE // Urgently trying to contact you // you do not appear to have responded to our requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals // Call "helpline" below to speak to our agents // We urge you to sort this issue out immediately to prevent us taking further action. This may include doorstep collectors/court action/charging order.
        MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED // You have failed to respond to our requests for full payment and not contacted this office with acceptable repayment proposals. Because of this your debt will be prepared for further action if you do not contact us within five days. // What action will be taken? // Door-to-door collectors/Court action may be taken, charging order. How can you prevent this happening? Pay balance in full/call us TODAY to agree a suitable repayment plan. You can still prevent further action by calling us today and making a CREDIT or debit card payment. We suggest you contact a solicitor or CAB.
        MAR Replied sending copies of Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action previously sent to them which they have so far ignored
        APR Letter from Sainsbury's: [Although I wrote to BO&S, not them; letter with Leeds address at top and not a proper letterhead, and with a 2nd class frank on envelope bearing "Birmingham"] Unfortunately, we've issued our final response. // Means we've nothing further to add // we really can't keep writing to you about the same issue. However, you have my assurance that we'll add any further letters you send us to our file. Turning to your allegations of harassment [...] the bank will give no undertaking not to contact your client to ask for payment, particularly as the alleged "dispute" is unfounded. // You have asked that all communication is in writing posted by special or recorded delivery [no I didn't ask for special/recorded] and that we do not contact you by telephone. Happy to write to you by standard postal services but reserve the right to contact by telephone for our legitimate commercial purposes. // As explained in our final response letter, if you're still unhappy you can ask the FOS to look into what's happened. We've now closed our file but will cooperate fully with Ombudsman Service if you decide to ask them to look into your complaint.
        And yikes! This not-so-benign one:
        MAY Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION -- SAINSBURY'S BANK PLC versus PIP. Formal notice is hereby given that our client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay. Papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek a judgment against you. If you are a homeowner and do not pay [...] we may apply for charging order on your property. YOU MUST MAKE PAYMENT NOW TO STOP ACTION BEING TAKEN. Call today/talk to Helpline staff/ make payment.
        I notice that it was sent by Mailsort-type bulk mail -- not a 1st/2nd class or franked letter, if this is relevant.

As ever, advice on what to do next very gratefully received!
        :
        Last edited by Pip; 9 May 2012, 14:33. Reason: typo!

Comment

And yikes! This not-so-benign one:
          MAY Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION -- SAINSBURY'S BANK PLC versus PIP. Formal notice is hereby given that our client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay. Papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek a judgment against you. If you are a homeowner and do not pay [...] we may apply for charging order on your property. YOU MUST MAKE PAYMENT NOW TO STOP ACTION BEING TAKEN. Call today/talk to Helpline staff/ make payment.
          I notice that it was sent by Mailsort-type bulk mail -- not a 1st/2nd class or franked letter, if this is relevant.

As ever, advice on what to do next very gratefully received!
          :
          Send them this----->Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Thanks I2D! I'd brave the wet cold "spring" day today to get it sent with today's post!

Comment

Pip's account no. 7
              Sainsbury's

FEB Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott Payment not received // Failure to give attention to this will result in further action
              FEB Letter from Sainsbury's We have complied with s.78 // I disagree that the application is unreadable // Agreement is and will remain enforceable // Full balance is due and in arrears
              MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott Payment in arrears // Must pay immediately // Failure will result in your plan being cancelled and further action to recover debt. This may include door-to-door recovery agent to call at your address; court action to seek a judgment -- if successful we could seek an order allowing us to collect money direct from your employer or if you are a homeowner applying to court for a charging order on your property. Call today // payment can be made by CREDIT CARD
              MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott DO NOT IGNORE // Urgently trying to contact you // you do not appear to have responded to our requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals // Call "helpline" below to speak to our agents // We urge you to sort this issue out immediately to prevent us taking further action. This may include doorstep collectors/court action/charging order.
              MAR Letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED // You have failed to respond to our requests for full payment and not contacted this office with acceptable repayment proposals. Because of this your debt will be prepared for further action if you do not contact us within five days. // What action will be taken? // Door-to-door collectors/Court action may be taken, charging order. How can you prevent this happening? Pay balance in full/call us TODAY to agree a suitable repayment plan. You can still prevent further action by calling us today and making a CREDIT or debit card payment. We suggest you contact a solicitor or CAB.
              APR Letter from Sainsbury's: [Although I wrote to BO&S, not them; letter with Leeds address at top and not a proper letterhead, and with a 2nd class frank on envelope bearing "Birmingham"] Unfortunately, we've issued our final response. // Means we've nothing further to add // we really can't keep writing to you about the same issue. However, you have my assurance that we'll add any further letters you send us to our file. Turning to your allegations of harassment [...] the bank will give no undertaking not to contact your client to ask for payment, particularly as the alleged "dispute" is unfounded. // You have asked that all communication is in writing posted by special or recorded delivery [no I didn't ask for special/recorded] and that we do not contact you by telephone. Happy to write to you by standard postal services but reserve the right to contact by telephone for our legitimate commercial purposes. // As explained in our final response letter, if you're still unhappy you can ask the FOS to look into what's happened. We've now closed our file but will cooperate fully with Ombudsman Service if you decide to ask them to look into your complaint.
              MAY Sent Threat to Commence Litigation letter to B, O & S
              JUN Letter from Sainsbury's Notice that they've "transferred" the debt to Moorcroft [although it's got a Stockport frank on the letter -- it's like anybody could knock these things up and send them out ...]
              Blimey, what a quiet time it's been on the letter front -- a full four weeks! I knew it couldn't last and so this time I thoroughly enjoyed it while it lasted by banishing thoughts of debt, money and credit cards from my mind during the letter silence, rather than my past tactic of misguided speculation about why they weren't writing. Sainsbury's have at last shipped out this one to externalmuppets for them to start shaking their tickling sticks at me via Royal Mail. It's our old friends Moorcroft:
              JUN Letter from Moorcroft: Been instructed by Sainsbury's // Legal requirement to send notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings are issued // Letter fulfils this even if not read by you // To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings ... essential to settle debt without delay. If an agreement is not reached in [four days' time(!)], a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice. etc. etc.

Not sure which letter to send back given that this is Moorcroft's first communication (apart from their forged Sainsbury's letter with the identical Stockport letter franking). Despite it being the first letter from an external DCA, there's a lot of court this and Judgment that ...
              Many thanks as ever for the guidance!

Comment

An array of tickling sticks for those with fuzzy memories:

Comment

Blimey, what a quiet time it's been on the letter front -- a full four weeks! I knew it couldn't last and so this time I thoroughly enjoyed it while it lasted by banishing thoughts of debt, money and credit cards from my mind during the letter silence, rather than my past tactic of misguided speculation about why they weren't writing. Sainsbury's have at last shipped out this one to externalmuppets for them to start shaking their tickling sticks at me via Royal Mail. It's our old friends Moorcroft:
                  JUN Letter from Moorcroft: Been instructed by Sainsbury's // Legal requirement to send notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings are issued // Letter fulfils this even if not read by you // To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings ... essential to settle debt without delay. If an agreement is not reached in [four days' time(!)], a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice. etc. etc.

Not sure which letter to send back given that this is Moorcroft's first communication (apart from their forged Sainsbury's letter with the identical Stockport letter franking). Despite it being the first letter from an external DCA, there's a lot of court this and Judgment that ...
                  Many thanks as ever for the guidance!
                  If It were me I Would send this-------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If It were me I Would send this-------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                    I agree - get that sent asap
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Pip's account no. 7
                        Sainsbury's

MAY Sent Threat to Commence Litigation letter to B, O & S
                        JUN Letter from Sainsbury's Notice that they've "transferred" the debt to Moorcroft [although it's got a Stockport frank on the letter -- it's like anybody could knock these things up and send them out ...]
                        JUN Letter from Moorcroft: Been instructed by Sainsbury's // Legal requirement to send notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings are issued // Letter fulfils this even if not read by you // To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings ... essential to settle debt without delay. If an agreement is not reached in [four days' time(!)], a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice. Etc. Etc.
                        JUN Sent Threat to Commence Litigation letter to Moorcroft
                        Hmm. They've responded with this:
                        JUN Letter from Moorcroft: Requesting £1 CCA request fee

Comment

Hmm. They've responded with this:
                          JUN Letter from Moorcroft: Requesting £1 CCA request fee
                          I Would send them a one liner saying I have proof ..... request for CCA was made on...............

Comment

Pip's account no. 4
                            MBNA
                            Start date: June 2003
                            Balance as of Dec 2011: approx. £5,000
                            Default notice issued March 2011.

JAN CCA Request sent to MBNA
                            JAN CCA received -- emailed Niddy -- Niddy says half and half
                            JAN Sent Missing Prescribed Terms letter to MBNA
                            JAN Letter received from MBNA saying "Balance sold to Britannica Recoveries S.á.r.l. Mortlake"; with letter in same envelope from "Moorgate Loan Servicing". The wording says "it's been purchased", but there is no Notice of Assignment ...
                            FEB Letter from MBNA: Documents provided do comply with CCA requirements // As such, there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights.
                            FEB Letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing: (referring to "Loan Account Number" -- it wasn't a loan). Not received payment on your a/c. Your a/c will now be transferred to our appointed agents, Arden Credit Management who will contact you to discuss repayment of the outstanding balance. (There is no reference in this letter to the original MBNA account whatsoever)
                            FEB Letter from Arden "Credit Managment": We have been instructed by Moorgate Loan Servicing to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount; therefore all communication should be with us. Please call on receipt of this letter to discuss repayment. Easiest way to pay is debit or CREDIT CARD.
                            MAR Letter from Arden "Credit Managment": I am very concerned that you have not taken steps to address balance referred to in previous letter // Failure to come to an acceptable arrangement could result in sending someone to your address to discuss matter in person, passing account to solicitors to obtain judgment and enforcement action in line with your circumstances (e.g. charging orders/attachment of earnings). These have potential for increasing your current balance as charges for someone to speak to you in person would be added to your amount owed. CCJs will impact credit rating etc. This is an extremely urgent matter and one you should not ignore. To avoid any potential additional charges or negative impact to credit file, contact us ...
                            MAR Sent Prove It letter
                            MAR Letter from Arden: We are writing to confirm that the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not acceptable. // Full balance due and payable // You are in breach of this requirement; options available to you: monthly instalments/lump sum // Should you choose to do nothing, we may take further action: agent in person/legal action. Do not ignore this letter.
                            MAR Letter from Arden: Thank you for your letter dated xxx. I am presently investigating the comments you raised and a full response will be sent shortly.
                            APR Letter from Moorgate Loan Servicing: MBNA wrote advising your credit agreement had been cancelled // Options available to them included Sale of Debt. Your account has now legally been sold to Britannica Recoveries. We will consider complaint closed if we have not heard from you within eight weeks. They also enclosed a weirdly "hey! trendy! cool!" letter from Virgin Money: We're pleased to enclose a copy of your most recent T&Cs. Don't forget some of the other fantastic features of your account: Log on to do blah blah etc. You can even go paperless! [squeals with knicker-wetting excitement]. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you soon. They enclose "current" MBNA T&Cs -- 6 pages -- even though it's no longer current as MBNA have sold the account ..?
                            Hello all -- hope everyone's enjoying the fantastic summer weather we've been having! (I'm typing this reluctantly on a Mac so it might be a bit all-over-the-place) ...

This one came a bit out of the blue -- they are extremely concerned, but not so concerned that they have bothered to write to me in three months ...
                            JUN Letter from Arden Credit Mgt: ***FINAL DEMAND*** I am extremely concerned that despite all of our attempts to contact you and discuss the above account you persist in refusing to address the outstanding balance. // Should you continue to ignore our requests for payment proposals, we will be left with no option but to review your account for further action to be taken ... this may mean home visit to discuss reason for non-payment, or account being passed to solicitors to initiate legal proceedings. We will be reviewing account in 7 calendar days; please contact our offices immediately ...
                            I'm still awaiting their "full response" that they said in March that they would send "shortly" ...
                            Last edited by Pip; 23 June 2012, 20:11. Reason: der-der-der final demand ...

Comment

I'm still awaiting their "full response" that they said in March that they would send "shortly" ...

Send them a one liner telling them that...........I would if it was me

Comment

Send them a one liner telling them that...........I would if it was me
                                Thanks, I2D! This company seems to have a bit of a split personality -- it's either "Moorgate" or "Arden", almost arbitrary which letterhead they use ... I'll send it off tomorrow (Monday!)

Comment

Working...
                                X