GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya

If this is the £12k loan from HBOS - the friggin DN is invalid lol so this is good news for you, they gave you only 9 days to remedy the breach! Ahhh shame, they must have forgotten that it changed from 7 days to 14 days eh?

For the record, things changed 2 years earlier in 2006 - see this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

Has this been CCJ'd? I now need you to list in date order, everything that has happened with this account so we can sort it and get the ccj/default/debt wiped.
    Taken out June 2007
    Default Dec 2008
    Been on repayment plan, until Jan 2011 when i stopped paying, The account was with Blair Oliver Scott.
    Letter received from Blair 11Feb 2011 pay arrears on your plan to bring up to date.
    Ingored from me.
    Letter from Blair 28 Feb You must pay arrears immediately
    Ingored from me.
    Letter from Blair 14 March NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION Formal notice given to commence court proceeding.Papers now being prepared for court action.
    Letter from me to Blair (I've emailed you a copy)
    Letter from Halifax I've put it somewhere safe and can't find itbut it said sorry for the invalid DN, they will not remove Default and if i want to complain i can etc etc
    Letter from Iqor 2 May we are pleased to offer you substantial reduction phone us.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya
      Just a quick update on the above
      Another letter from iqor saying they may commence legal action if i do not take action to resolve this matter
      So i've copied letter i sent to Blair with a copy of invalid DN
      Will see what they say next
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Hiya
        Just a quick update on the above
        Another letter from iqor saying they may commence legal action if i do not take action to resolve this matter
        So i've copied letter i sent to Blair with a copy of invalid DN
        Will see what they say next
        Thanks for the update so they have not taken any action just yet then, just threats? Great!

Yep, I agree send those off and see what they come back with
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

update
          mrs in 2 d credit card. citi (old associates card from2001)
          all they ever sent was a load of T/C
          not much hassle from them in the past
          letter 27 may from opus and cabot (notice of assignment of debt) ignored
          now the funny bit- letter from cobot we recently bought the account you held with BARCLAYCARD ref no the same has the old citi card now what do I do
          1send account sold letter
          2send copy of a letter from Barclaycard saying they are prevented from enforcing there agreement (this is from another account)
          3 ignore
          I would like to send (2) just to see what they come back with
          Thanks i2d
          Last edited by Deepie; 23 June 2011, 08:33.

Comment

Friendly bump

Comment

update
              now the funny bit- letter from cobot we recently bought the account you held with BARCLAYCARD ref no the same has the old citi card now what do I do
              2send copy of a letter from Barclaycard saying they are prevented from enforcing there agreement (this is from another account)
              3 ignore
              Thanks i2d
              Just ignore it mate, a simple typo like that doesn't mean much so leave them to it....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Friendly bump
                Is there an aggressive bump?

Comment

Taken out June 2007
                  Default Dec 2008
                  Been on repayment plan, until Jan 2011 when i stopped paying, The account was with Blair Oliver Scott.
                  Letter received from Blair 11Feb 2011 pay arrears on your plan to bring up to date.
                  Ingored from me.
                  Letter from Blair 28 Feb You must pay arrears immediately
                  Ingored from me.
                  Letter from Blair 14 March NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION Formal notice given to commence court proceeding.Papers now being prepared for court action.
                  Letter from me to Blair (I've emailed you a copy)
                  Letter from Halifax I've put it somewhere safe and can't find itbut it said sorry for the invalid DN, they will not remove Default and if i want to complain i can etc etc
                  Letter from Iqor 2 May we are pleased to offer you substantial reduction phone us.
                  Just an update
                  letter from iqor 21st June account on hold
                  letter from Robinson Way 13th july formal demand for payment
                  letter sent from me the same letter i sent iqor
                  letter from Robinson please note we have noted the dispute will make enquiries and let you know outcome

Comment

update
                    3 ignore
                    Thanks i2d
                    Niddy said to ignore, but could not resist in sending option 2 sorry boss.
                    After 4 letters apologiseing for any inconvenience, and saying they have requested the information from the original lender they were experiencing a delay in retrieving the information
                    Well today got letter saying, Unfortunately Cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevent time period.
                    We shall continue to request the info, your account shall remain on hold until such time we can comply with your request
                    Please note you are still obliged to repay the balance and to contact us

Comment

your man is in the same basement as mr D's man, looking for some likely looking paper, mr D's has been down there for quite some time........................

Comment

I say lock the twat up and throw away the key cos we both know there aint anyone down there, being they binned 90% of their agreements - fools

Comment

update
                          3 ignore
                          Thanks i2d
                          Niddy said to ignore, but could not resist in sending option 2 sorry boss.
                          After 4 letters apologiseing for any inconvenience, and saying they have requested the information from the original lender they were experiencing a delay in retrieving the information
                          Well today got letter saying, Unfortunately Cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevent time period.
                          We shall continue to request the info, your account shall remain on hold until such time we can comply with your request
                          Please note you are still obliged to repay the balance and to contact us
                          Letter from Cabot with the same T&C that Citi sent us 2 years ago so I'll send > CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

Comment

Letter from Cabot with the same T&C that Citi sent us 2 years ago so I'll send > CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

Welcome to the merry-go-round mate

Comment

Working...
                            X