GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script in2deep's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in2deep's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in2deep's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hiya

You could have 20 CCJ's - but if you had nil disposable income they'd all get £0......

gh

On a pro-rata basis of course nah

Brilliant result on the above 2 accounts in2deep, well chuffed for you.
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
      On a pro-rata basis of course nah
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
        hi guys
        got my court order this morning re mbna i must pay claimant full amount forthwith. do i make a offer to optima (mbna) or do i need to go via court? thanks
        ermmm? fancy linking me to some history here? what court papers from MBNA?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, just surprised to see that!

Ok, now that changes things - I would honestly reconsider this and seriously think about making an offer of repayment to avoid the possibility of a charging order being made. The thing is, a CO does not do exactly what some people make it out to do! It's basically a second charge that comes in line after all other charges that have been registered meaning IF and WHEN you are ready to sell the property, once all other charges have been repaid, they would then take their claim from any left over proceeds.

So if you have a house worth £100k, have an £80k mortgage and a £20k secured loan - if you sold up then you'd repay the mortgage and the loan, meaning the CCJ/CO creditor would get bugger all because their charge was last and there were no funds to repay - in such a case the CO is worthless.

Hope that explains a little bit for you - also bear in mind they need a CCJ before a CO can be granted ;-)
          sorry niddy just think you rembered but you see hundreds of posts everyday
          Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 January 2011, 14:24.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok can you confirm what you received today? if possible please scan and email me.... I need a copy of the N1 (claim form) and POC (Particulars of Claim) if possible please....
            hi niddy
            just sent them again to your new email did not see that it had changed
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok niddy
              sent you mrs in 2 deeps claim form /deafault notice /cca there was no termination notice
              thanks
              Hiya, unfortunately this is sound! Not much we can do with the one you sent, worth checking but it does actually comply - check for yourself here: ---> UPDATED - Defaults, The Law & Removal

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Hiya, unfortunately this is sound! Not much we can do with the one you sent, worth checking but it does actually comply - check for yourself here: ---> UPDATED - Defaults, The Law & Removal
                thanks for looking
                whats my next step, do i just sit tigth or make an offer. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  thanks for looking
                  whats my next step, do i just sit tigth or make an offer. thanks
                  Have they not been in touch yet? if not then sit tight til they do......

Comment

ok niddy
                    sent you mrs in 2 deeps claim form /deafault notice /cca there was no termination notice
                    thanks
                    Hiya

If this is the £12k loan from HBOS - the friggin DN is invalid lol so this is good news for you, they gave you only 9 days to remedy the breach! Ahhh shame, they must have forgotten that it changed from 7 days to 14 days eh?

For the record, things changed 2 years earlier in 2006 - see this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

Has this been CCJ'd? I now need you to list in date order, everything that has happened with this account so we can sort it and get the ccj/default/debt wiped.

Comment

Hiya

If this is the £12k loan from HBOS - the friggin DN is invalid lol so this is good news for you, they gave you only 9 days to remedy the breach! Ahhh shame, they must have forgotten that it changed from 7 days to 14 days eh?

For the record, things changed 2 years earlier in 2006 - see this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...41&postcount=5

Has this been CCJ'd? I now need you to list in date order, everything that has happened with this account so we can sort it and get the ccj/default/debt wiped.
                      thanks niddy for the news
                      HBOS loan taken out June 2007
                      stopped paying 6th Nov 2008
                      Default notice 20th Dec 2008
                      Have been on a repayment arrangement ever since with HBOS this has not been ccj d. They are happy with the repayments. I did miss 1st Jan payment got phone call they said if i pay next mounth there would be no further action.
                      thanks

Comment

thanks niddy for the news
                        HBOS loan taken out June 2007
                        stopped paying 6th Nov 2008
                        Default notice 20th Dec 2008
                        Have been on a repayment arrangement ever since with HBOS this has not been ccj d. They are happy with the repayments. I did miss 1st Jan payment got phone call they said if i pay next mounth there would be no further action.
                        thanks
                        I would probably continue repaying it being you've done so for over 2 years now.......

Comment

I would probably continue repaying it being you've done so for over 2 years now.......
                          thanks for replay
                          if i did stop paying and it went to court could they do anything if the DN is invalid

Comment

thanks for replay
                            if i did stop paying and it went to court could they do anything if the DN is invalid
                            Well if the DN is invalid they could not obtain judgment cos you'd be using the fact the default was defective as part of any defence meaning no judgment can be obtained.

Comment

Hiya

do i need to write to them or just stop paying ?

Comment

do i need to write to them or just stop paying ?
                                Neither! I thought above I suggested you continue with what you're doing, being you've been paying for the last 2 years anyway.....

Why would you now run the risk of trouble if previously you were happy paying? Bear in mind it is enforceable isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X