GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Thanks Niddy. Will get that sorted

Comment

Never rains but it p*****down here. Hubby's in hospital with a suspected heart attack. Got everything crossed!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope it's not too serious and he's out soon.
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Yes keep us informed.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hope its only a scare and it turns out ok for you all...
            Steve

Comment

thinking about you all Samsmum, fingers very firmly crossed

Comment

Fingers crossed he's ok.

Comment

Thinking about you samsmum...hope hubby's okay andd back home soon
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's been a horrible day for people, hope he is ok

Comment

Thinking of you both too and sending big hugs
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hope all turns out well, fingers crossed

Comment

Thank you all. Still in hospital and waiting for news. Doctors dont work weekends apparently. Guess if he was an emergency they would so i suppose that's some comfort. Having blood thinning injections in his stomach and bleeding like a tap so i take it they're working.

Big lesson to self from this. If you're self employed get insurance!! We didn't but at the minute that's the least of my worries. Just want some news,preferably good

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                            Thank you all. Still in hospital and waiting for news. Doctors dont work weekends apparently. Guess if he was an emergency they would so i suppose that's some comfort. Having blood thinning injections in his stomach and bleeding like a tap so i take it they're working.

Big lesson to self from this. If you're self employed get insurance!! We didn't but at the minute that's the least of my worries. Just want some news,preferably good
                            In an emergency a Doctor is on call for operations etc, blood thinning will no doubt be a daily chore as other tablets from now on, probably a blockage somewhere, I had two stents inserted, but not a bleeding problem at the time, the results should be known soon to you, I was in on a weekend as well and an operation at 1.a.m. so do not worry too much our thought are with you.!!!!

Comment

Out of hospital today with 6 lots of tablets but none the wiser. Has to go for a heart scan through out patients. Still in pain but feeling much better in himself. Thank you for all your good wishes

Comment

just make sure you both take it easy, no stressing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X