GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Tell them to remove their hands from their pockets lest they go blind.

Or use the "Enough is enough" template ---> link

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Tell them to remove their hands from their pockets lest they go blind.

Or use the "Enough is enough" template ---> link
      Thanks i'll get that sent off today

Comment

UPDATE. ..RE:Capital One, balance £123...Big yellow card from Fred's stating i am confimed as resident following trace enquiries. Pay now or may pass account to solicitors without further notice

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          OVERDRAFT with Nationwide B/S
          £800
          NOT PAYING
          Last interest paid 06/08/2011 now changed bank acc
          13/12/2011..Letter received. Pay up or will register a default notice'and instruct KPR to collect and could commence legal action
          04/01/2012..Default notice issued on 31/12/2011. Balance £841
          24/01/2012..Pre-debt collection notice received. If i dont pay as required by DN they will instruct KPR to recover full balance.Could involve legal action. KPR is the business name of Nationwide
          17/02/2012..Letter from KPR. Formal Demand for Payment. Nationwide have passed the account over to recover debt.Committed to being fair and reasonable so contact to make arrangement to pay. Nationwide is considering ccj or decree. Would then enforce the judgement by charging order,attachment of earnings etc.alternatively account may be passed to external debt collectors
          02/03/2012..letter from KPR. Offering me the opportunity to pay a significantly reduced one off discounted sum.Benefits .. no CCJ,no legal costs,will improve future credit rating and account will be closed and remaining balance written off. To take advantage ring immediately to discuss what discount is available. Offer only open for 7 days.
          16/03 2012...Letter from KPR. I've failed to respond and they cannot allow this to continue. My debt has now become a priority. Must call within 7 days to make an acceptable offer to pay
          12/04/2012... Letter from Fredericksons to say account has been passed to them Balance £880
          19/04/2012...Letter from Freds. Letter before action. Must pay in 7 days or they will take immediate action.List of court fees etc.
          Update. How should i respond to this please with it being an overdraft and saying WILL not MAY take action. Thanks

Comment

UPDATE. ..RE:Capital One, balance £123...Big yellow card from Fred's stating i am confimed as resident following trace enquiries. Pay now or may pass account to solicitors without further notice
            How was it sent - by Royal Mail or UK Post?

Comment

Royal Mail. Never heard of UK Post. Is that a trick question?? You know i'm easily confused:-)
              Last edited by samsmum; 19 April 2012, 15:07.

Comment

Update. How should i respond to this please with it being an overdraft and saying WILL not MAY take action. Thanks
                it's £800 debt isn't it?

Have you done a cca request before?

* yes I know its a bank account, but still - have you?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Royal Mail. Never heard of UK Post. Is that a trick question?? You know i'm easily confused:-)
                  maybe meant UKMail.....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    it's £800 debt isn't it?

Have you done a cca request before?

* yes I know its a bank account, but still - have you?
                    Yes £800...well £870 now. No haven't cca'd them as yet.

Definitely Royal Mail delivered my letters

Comment

Yes £800...well £870 now. No haven't cca'd them as yet.

Definitely Royal Mail delivered my letters
                      See this, send the CCA Request from post 1 off

---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Cheers Niddy. Will get that sorted and sent now

Comment

Update. How should i respond to this please with it being an overdraft and saying WILL not MAY take action.
                          I suspect it will require a special letter, although it is quite possible that Freds won't have a clue about the recent changes to the CCA.
                          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 19 April 2012, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            maybe meant UKMail.....

That's the varmints.

Comment

Or how about these, from Reliable Collections and the crappy catalogues, Ambrose Wilson, JD Williams,Fashion World or Simply be to name a few...
                              Attached Files
                              I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                                Or how about these, from Reliable Collections and the crappy catalogues, Ambrose Wilson, JD Williams,Fashion World or Simply be to name a few...
                                They're Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X