GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    No - coat them with Nutella, then beer batter and deep dry.
    hmmmmm loverly.

I remember at school, the end of watership down when all kids cried I asked if we could eat the dead bunnies. Dunno why the head pulled me out of class
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      hmmmmm loverly.

I remember at school, the end of watership down when all kids cried I asked if we could eat the dead bunnies. Dunno why the head pulled me out of class
      Good to see you've mellowed with age then

Comment

Niddy and Cloggy, you'll both get a slap!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

When a lass at college was playing a tape of noises recorded by a popular beat music combo called "Echo and the Bunnymen", my comment was that there might be some advantages after all to the release of myxomatosis.
          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 6 April 2012, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
            MBNA C/C
            09/09
            £490
            04/2003
            Not Paying
            Arrears
            Debtclear recoveries(from yesterday)

09/09/2011 CCA Request sent
            02/10/2011 'CCA' received. Niddy says
            03/10/1011 CCA Request, Application form received letter sent

19/01/2012.. Letter received saying account has been assigned to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd. I should continue to make payments!!
            20/01/2012... notice of assignment from Global. Account now managed by Westcott
            24/03/2012..Letter from Moorcroft. They have been instructed by Arrow Global to collect debt. Legal requirement to send notice of intended litigation even if i dont read it. Goes on about a claim may be issued without further notice etc. Happy to accept payment plan i can afford etc
            29/03/2012...Threatogram...letter before action sent
            02/04/2012...Letter from Moorcroft .Possible Litigation.List of charges etc.Still possible to avoid by setting up affordable repayment plan
            07/04/2012..Letter from Moorcroft..Thanks for requesting CCA. Need to pay £1.WHAT?????
            UPDATE. aarrgghh. Should i respond with anything or just ignore as they obviously don't read letters

Comment

UPDATE. aarrgghh. Should i respond with anything or just ignore as they obviously don't read letters
              just ignore that one............
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's £400 odd debt - tell them to get lost!

Seriously, ignore this......
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thought as much. Thanks for the rapid response as always. Enjoy your weekend

Comment

Probably NORMALLY - Don't respond.
                    But as they are 'Thick as 2 short' (As all DCA's are) could be best to send them a letter explaining that you HAVE already sent them their pocket money (include the letter you sent with it), they can't have any more.

And that you are still waiting for the required info.

OR... As Niddy says... Tell 'em bollox
                    Last edited by pooky2483; 7 April 2012, 11:51.
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Thought as much. Thanks for the rapid response as always. Enjoy your weekend
                      your welcome.............
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                        Probably NORMALLY - Don't respond.
                        But as they are 'Thick as 2 short' (As all DCA's are) could be best to send them a letter explaining that you HAVE already sent them their pocket money (include the letter you sent with it), they can't have any more.

And that you are still waiting for the required info.
                        Not even worth wasting a stamp on them

Comment

I've edited it lol

Or you could post it without a stamp and no return addy
                          I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Or set up a nice new email address such as F*** you@mail.com and email em

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                              Or set up a nice new email address such as F*** you@mail.com and email em
                              Why give DCA's any other means of contacting you other than post?
                              I know Ambrose & JD have got mine (e-mail, as they e-mail me telling me they will be sending my statement out) but RC are too thick to see if they have any other means of contacting me, so are just left with snail mail.

A DCA could say they did send you the e-mail but you obviously haven’t got it, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. And they can pester you more frequently (but that's a different kettle 'o fish)

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                It's £400 odd debt - tell them to get lost!
                                Rather than ask them to commence bankruptcy proceedings?

Comment

Working...
                                X