GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    Just received a letter from Fredericksons to say Lowells have passed the account on to them.
    good for Freds - ignore it
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do thanks. Have a great Bank holiday everyone.

Couldn't find a smiley for Easter!

Do i get an easter egg for 1000 posts??
      Last edited by samsmum; 5 April 2012, 14:20.

Comment

Couldn't find a smiley for Easter!

Comment

Here you are

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Here you go SM and Happy Easter

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Aaawww! That's so cute!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmmmm dinner
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hmmmm dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Aaawww! That's so cute!
                    I like it too Pixie

Hmmmm dinner
                    Niddy!!
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Niddy!!
                      whaaaaaat? It looks lovely but I bet it'd be great with some wild rooms in a white wine & spring onion sauce.....

Comment

Hmmmm dinner
                        bad bad niddy

Comment

Aw thanks for the Easter egg and how cute is that rabbit?

Niddy, stick to eating debt collectors for breakfast and leave them poor little bunny rabbits alone. Sauce sounds good tho

Comment

Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 6 April 2012, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              chocolate rabbit ears
                              what, like deep flied mars bars.... but dunk the ears in chocolate then deep fat fry??? Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

what, like deep flied mars bars.... but dunk the ears in chocolate then deep fat fry??? Hmmmmmmmm
                                No - coat them with Nutella, then beer batter and deep dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X