GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by IF View Post
    IF blushes 'coz she didn't help at all!!
    Course you do. What about weight loss and word association. Like Niddy says...it's not all about debt on here x

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
      Course you do. What about weight loss and word association. Like Niddy says...it's not all about debt on here x
      Awwww I am blushing now!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Big thanks to you. Without you i wouldn't be here. Jeez i feel like i'm at the Bafta's

Great result Keep the letter safe - and the copies safer!!

Dopey rescued me too, and I also have a lot to thank her for (just thought I'd jump on your Bafta's moment bandwagon

Comment

Dopey's doing double blushing now, seriously its what a lot of the mods do, we just hate to see the way perfectly reasonable questions are answered on some other forums, trust me doing a SOA or sending for your credit report do NOT fix all debt problems

xxx

Comment

That letter is more valuable to us than any bafta,oscar world cup or whatever

Dopey..it might be what most mods on here do but as you say that's not the same everywhere. Also though, we all get that involved in our own problems that helping others is sometimes the last thing on our mind. I hope one day that i will have learned enough to guide someone. Just knowing i've helped one person,even if it's pointing out the things i've done wrong so they dont make the same mistakes will make me feel like i've given something back, all be it in a very small way, for all the support i've received over the last few months

Comment

Guess who's just left their ''if this is you press one if not press 2'' message??
              NHS "Patient Choice", re hospital appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Sorry don't know how to do 2 quotes in one message
                You just click on the 'multiquote' button to the right of the 'quote' button (it will say 'Multi-Quote This Message' if you hover over it)for each post you want to quote and then click 'quote' and you'll get your reply box with the quotes you've chosen.
                Thanks Pixie,My own little IT teacher
                That doesn't work for me, but I don't mind cutting and pasting quotes.
                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 16 February 2012, 11:40.

Comment

That letter is more valuable to us than any bafta,oscar world cup or whatever
                  Although it cannot be used to prop open a door or as a handy cudgel against a burglar.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                    NHS "Patient Choice", re hospital appointment?
                    Not unless the nice people at Reliable are doing a bit of multi tasking and perfoming operations now. One way of getting blood from us though

Comment

Oh, thank you.That's lovely of you but i would've caved in at the first hurdle without the support from everyone on here. I'd never even heard of UE and from experience i thought that if something sounded too good to be true it usually was. How wrong can you be?
                      Whether or not an agreement is enforceable depends largely on the stupidity of the original creditor and the care (or lack of care) they took over the storage and indexing of the original documents. It is surely not even approximately onerous for a bank wishing to be repaid to have stored the original document(s) safely and securely, and indexed in such a way that document retrieval takes a day or two at the very most.

If one can obtain a microfiche of the infamous forgery "Les Dossiers Sécrets de Henri Lobineau" in a week or two via Inter-Library Loan, using a level Z search of the Bibliothèque nationale de France (it is - I've done it) then it should be possible for a bank to retrieve the original documents for a loan.

Comment

Try this: ---> allaboutFORUMS - FAQ
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Not another IT challenge for poor old Plan B to get her head around

Haven't you tortured me enough for one week

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Sorry don't know how to do 2 quotes in one message
                            You just click on the 'multiquote' button to the right of the 'quote' button (it will say 'Multi-Quote This Message' if you hover over it)for each post you want to quote and then click 'quote' and you'll get your reply box with the quotes you've chosen.
                            Thanks Pixie,My own little IT teacher
                            Thank you.

I did try that, but still it did not work. Perhaps it just won't work with Gurgle Chrome?

Comment

Thank you.

I did try that, but still it did not work. Perhaps it just won't work with Gurgle Chrome?
                              Yes it does work in all browsers, it's the user - not the settings

Ok, I will make it easy and create a guide.... gimme 5
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes it does work in all browsers, it's the user - not the settings

Ok, I will make it easy and create a guide.... gimme 5
                                Please do not bother for me, for I'm more than happy to cut and paste.

Comment

Working...
                                X