GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    Guess who's just left their ''if this is you press one if not press 2'' message??
    please don't say HSG...?

* Home Shopping Group
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry don't know how to do 2 quotes in one message but thanks If and Pixie and no more stressing i promise.

Oh and to those that say UE doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        please don't say HSG...?

* Home Shopping Group
        That's the ones!But we know how long things take to get passed on

Comment

That's the ones!But we know how long things take to get passed on
          Erm no we don't - not now.

Next time answer it - refuse security and demand they pass the call to a manager and say "I am recording the call so please do not fob me off" - then when you get the manager quote the reference of the letter and insist your number is removed from their auto-dialler as per the letter confirming they will cease collection activity.

Then reiterate that if they call one more time you will report them to the FOS and their regulator, for the undue harrassment. That ought to stop it dead.

Otherwise, you can just ignore them as normal.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do. Don't mind answering now

Comment

Well done - great news !!!

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Sorry don't know how to do 2 quotes in one message but thanks If and Pixie and no more stressing i promise.

Oh and to those that say UE doesn't work
                You just click on the 'multiquote' button to the right of the 'quote' button (it will say 'Multi-Quote This Message' if you hover over it)for each post you want to quote and then click 'quote' and you'll get your reply box with the quotes you've chosen.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie,My own little IT teacher

Comment

Congratulations on this excellent bit of news, Samsmum...... I'm truly delighted for you, and proud of you for your determination xxx
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

well done, I love these letters saying "eh doh!" they probably choke them!

gaffa tape that one to your bosum and I sincerely hope its eventually part of a big collection securely strapped and you go up 3 bra sizes

Comment

Oh, thank you.That's lovely of you but i would've caved in at the first hurdle without the support from everyone on here. I'd never even heard of UE and from experience i thought that if something sounded too good to be true it usually was. How wrong can you be? Yes it's not always easy and sometimes just sitting back and ignoring things is the hardest thing to do, but it's been such a learning curve and as well as all the practical help and knowledge available, for me it's the people on here that makes this forum such a special place

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                          well done, I love these letters saying "eh doh!" they probably choke them!

gaffa tape that one to your bosum and I sincerely hope its eventually part of a big collection securely strapped and you go up 3 bra sizes
                          Big thanks to you. Without you i wouldn't be here. Jeez i feel like i'm at the Bafta's

Comment

Dopey blushes

Comment

Thanks Pixie,My own little IT teacher
                              Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                              Dopey blushes
                              So does Pixie
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

IF blushes 'coz she didn't help at all!!
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X