GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by pixie View Post
    I had a bat flying around my living room last week!
    So the rumour that you pulled Batman are true then? wow
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Same thing. Smelly horrible things that creep up when you least expect it scare you to death and you're never quite sure when they'll turn up next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        So the rumour that you pulled Batman are true then? wow
        At least you didn't mention witches and being early for Halloween as some of my so-called friends and family did!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They are so not bleedin cute when they want to share your bed. Dont want snakes bats or birds either. Maybe living near a fields not one of our etter decisions

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
            Same thing. Smelly horrible things that creep up when you least expect it scare you to death and you're never quite sure when they'll turn up next!!!
            Just like a debt collector........
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Exactly!!!

Comment

Chips n Mouse for tea then eh
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Buy this ---> Procter PSPMMT Multi-Catch Metal Mousetrap

Comment

Sounds good ta but hopefully i'll never need to catch ten mice and it's not quite big enough for a debt collector. Maybe we could make a fortune and devise front door trap. Nice thought- a dc squirming round in a big glass box for all to see

Comment

Morning. Re the loan we've got with a local lender. Very warily sent in a cca request and hubbys just had a text saying ''someone's sent in an unsigned letter in your name. Ring me'' This one scares us a bit. I know they're regulated but is it better just to pay this one?

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                        Morning. Re the loan we've got with a local lender. Very warily sent in a cca request and hubbys just had a text saying ''someone's sent in an unsigned letter in your name. Ring me'' This one scares us a bit. I know they're regulated but is it better just to pay this one?
                        Who's the lender ?

Comment

I2D - it's a local lender that samsmum doesn't want to name.

Have you received the cca back from them? I've just been trawling back through your diary and can't find the answer.

For now though, I'd just ignore and wait for them to write. Certainly don't ring them.

Comment

Thanks Pixie. I've pm'd I2D. As you say i'd rather not name them cos we just dont trust them

Comment

Have you had the cca from them?

Comment

No just the texts

Comment

Working...
                                X