GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Westham1 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westham1 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Westham1 UE diary

They'll keep trying no doubt...... Christmas bonus ?
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

they sometime work bonus based, so if they manage to get some poor booger to pay something and set up a repayment plan they get a bonus at the end of the month, so it may be due in December, hence the push at the end of Sepetmber onwards
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just looked at my Noddle credit report.
        The RBS(Mint) default disappeared in last month's report but Cabot have now registered it with the same date.

Comment

They can register it in their own name and as long as the default date is the same it won't make any difference to the date that it falls off your credit report.

Comment

Wow! Just received November's letter from Cabot.
            Our unique offer to you - make any payment on your account and we will triple it !

Let me think about it until the debt goes SB........

Whatever will they offer next month? Maybe an invitation to their staff Xmas party?

Comment

They'll do anything to trick you into admitting the debt!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Ha! I've also received the Black Friday offer letter from Cabot - Any payment up to £100 they will triple. I really couldn't take advantage of their generosity, it wouldn't be right.

Comment

substitute for 5% off so called letters - god planet are they from

Comment

Another letter from Cabot letting me know there is a balance waiting to be paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
                      Another letter from Cabot letting me know there is a balance waiting to be paid.
                      Ahhhhhhhhhh = Bless them Crackpots

Comment

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
                        Usual Cabot rubbish........They sent me one today too......I bet you have quite a collection in your file now

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                          Usual Cabot rubbish........They sent me one today too......I bet you have quite a collection in your file now
                          Every month except December and January, all harmless - I wonder when they will up the ante?

Comment

Another letter from Cabot. They still want to hear from me.
                            A partial payment is acceptable (so long as it meets the discounted offer we are prepared to accept).
                            We have enclosed an income and expenditure form. Please complete and return it. This will help you work out how much money you can spare each month to repay us.

I don't think so - if I return it I won't be able to read it, so how can I work it out?

Comment

Just had one of those myself.

Latest in a long line of letters wanting to help, and not a threat in sight - so far.

Comment

Another letter. They want me to pay an amount that I am comfortable with and are offering me a £50 discount.
                                This isn't as generous an offer as they have offered previously and is only available for 4 weeks, so I will not be taking it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X