GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Westham1 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westham1 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Westham1 UE diary

Monthly letter from Cabot received today.
    Please call us. If we don't hear from you, we will continue to contact you.

They are still sending innocuous letters. Lets hope they stay like that.

Comment

Does these letters look like this: - innocuous letter?
      Attached Files
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        Does these letters look like this: - innocuous letter?

Ahh you have obviously been receiving them too techie......

I got one today too......and techie is right, Toilet paper....... Just file it away as long as there are no threats ( wasn't in my one )
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Me too! All on the same day, and same letter wording. Did the signature on yours also look like a steaming turd, albeit a slightly flattened one? (!)

Comment

Received a statement of account from Cabot from March to September.
            The NOA's from Cabot and RBS was June so not sure why Cabot are sending me this covering a period starting 22nd March.

Comment

have you received on every year prior to this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                have you received on every year prior to this?
                Haven't received anything from RBS since 2013. Then Cabot bought the debt in May this year

Comment

They are legally supposed to supply this information every year. Someone is reading or tidying files! Just ignore.

Comment

I have just looked at my Noddle account and the RBS(Mint) entry has disappeared.
                    Cabot bought this account in May this year. Cabot aren't on my account - yet. I am hoping it stays like that.
                    Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Comment

When was the default registered with CRAs? It falls off after 6 years

Comment

April 2013, 7 months after I stopped paying.

Comment

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
                          I have just looked at my Noddle account and the RBS(Mint) entry has disappeared.
                          Cabot bought this account in May this year. Cabot aren't on my account - yet. I am hoping it stays like that.
                          Has anyone else noticed the same thing?
                          Yup! Mine disappeared on Noddle as well, default due to drop off in January anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
                            Received a statement of account from Cabot from March to September.
                            The NOA's from Cabot and RBS was June so not sure why Cabot are sending me this covering a period starting 22nd March.
                            Cabot bought one of mine from RBS in May, and they have just sent me a statement covering the same 6 months period, but I hadn't been getting the half-yearlys from RBS either.

Comment

Monthly letter from Cabot received today.
                              Please contact us.
                              If you let us know the details of your monthly income and your bills, we will try to set up a repayment plan that suits you.

I'm happy enough with the one I have at the moment thanks.

Comment

spoil sport = you trying to make them cry = no bonus>>?????

Comment

Working...
                                X