GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warwick65
    replied
    That’s good. I as just checking, didn’t want you receiving a CCJ by mistake. I see now you did correct it after Di made the same comment.

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
    Why box B ? That admits some of the claim. I would be ticking D
    Box B was written in error, I believe I corrected this in my reply to Di.

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    Why box B ? That admits some of the claim. I would be ticking D

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by Strepsi View Post

Today received LBC, going to reply next week. Will be ticking box B.

This one fascinates me...

Updated
    Just been advised from Niddy that the agreement is Unenforceable. Which is good news.

Also regarding the SAR that I received from Creation, will Lowell possess the same documents for example, Default Notice. I understand sometimes they don't get given all the information when they purchase a debt (or something like that).

The reason for the question as the supporting documents that I got from SAR don't have any accurate information for example no amounts, incorrect name and date on all documents (Default etc).

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    send copy CCA to:- webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk refer to this thread
    Sent now, Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    send copy CCA to:- webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk refer to this thread

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Then maybe you should send it to Niddy to help you to know where you stand?

Lowell and other debt purchasers often send responses to a CCA Request with a covering letter which says "we now consider the debt to be enforceable".

A Judge may 'consider' things differently

In my Santander v Diana Mayhew case the DJ ruled that they had satisfied s78 CCA because they had sent me 'something', but that 'something' didn't satisfy other legal arguments > https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/Misc/2012/14.html

Di
    Sent you email Di.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

I aren't sure whether I have sent CCA to Niddy.

Then maybe you should send it to Niddy to help you to know where you stand?

Lowell and other debt purchasers often send responses to a CCA Request with a covering letter which says "we now consider the debt to be enforceable".

A Judge may 'consider' things differently

In my Santander v Diana Mayhew case the DJ ruled that they had satisfied s78 CCA because they had sent me 'something', but that 'something' didn't satisfy other legal arguments > https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/Misc/2012/14.html

Di

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied

Was that Niddy's opinion ?

They'll have other things they need to comply with so don't lose heart yet.

Di
    I aren't sure whether I have sent CCA to Niddy.

The default notices are very odd looking, compared to the default that we have. The SAR came direct from Creation

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied
    They have complied with the request.

Was that Niddy's opinion ?

They'll have other things they need to comply with so don't lose heart yet.

Di

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    Well you could ask who owned the debt in-between and therefore what about the assignments. If A owns in until 1st and B owns it from the 6th , A can not have sold it to B- do you see what I men?

Of course I suppose if the claimant was switched on or the judge not experienced in consumer credit who knows what explanations they might come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
    I notice you say the sold dates differ- is that a case of not knowing who had the debt for a while or did two entities perhaps own if for a while? If there is a gap in the dates, well just where did it go, also on the SAR does it just say sold or does it say who it was sold to?
    There are loads of anomalies contained in the info received via my SAR.

I think date is an inputting error where they have taken the American version of where the month is placed.

However the sold date (Creation) and letter received from Lowell stating sold date does appear to be quite a few days different. Not sure of how much a big deal that would be.

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    I notice you say the sold dates differ- is that a case of not knowing who had the debt for a while or did two entities perhaps own if for a while? If there is a gap in the dates, well just where did it go, also on the SAR does it just say sold or does it say who it was sold to?

Leave a comment:

• Strepsi
    replied

Did you mean Box B (admitting you owe some of the debt but not all of it) or did you mean Box D (disputing the debt)?

Am I right in thinking Lowell haven't complied with your CCA Request?

Di
    Sorry Box D.

They have complied with the request.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Today received LBC, going to reply next week. Will be ticking box B.

This one fascinates me...

Did you mean Box B (admitting you owe some of the debt but not all of it) or did you mean Box D (disputing the debt)?

Am I right in thinking Lowell haven't complied with your CCA Request?

Di

Leave a comment:

Working...
X