GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One - Lowells - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One - Lowells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Capital One - Lowells

That's good Marypoppins, at least you know exactly where you stand now. Only 15 days to go

Comment

Good luck Marypoppins x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Standard response from Lowell today.

''We have asked your original lender for a copy of the credit agreement together with statements''

Muppets!

7 days to SB, Lowell usually take another 30 days for the next letter which will probably say that the OC is taking a little longer than expected to produce the paperwork so all being well, I should be home and dry by then.

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for you mp
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Everything crossed for you Mary

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
              7 days to SB, Lowell usually take another 30 days for the next letter which will probably say that the OC is taking a little longer than expected to produce the paperwork
              Even if they send something back by return of post you can always follow that up with a MPT letter which will keep them occupied until SB next week .

Plan B x

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, almost there. Chances of Lowells getting anything from CapOne in the next 7 days is very small, and you can still dispute it should they send you anything.......
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Good luck Mary x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I have had a copy of my CCA, together with statements so someone actually looked at previous correspondence. It's the same as what they have sent in the past, which Niddy considers enforceable.

The best news is the last paragraph: - ''We have stopped collections activity for 30 days whilst we await your proposals for repayment''.

That takes it to 31st August .......................Statute barred 10th August!

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                      I have had a copy of my CCA, together with statements so someone actually looked at previous correspondence. It's the same as what they have sent in the past, which Niddy considers enforceable.

The best news is the last paragraph: - ''We have stopped collections activity for 30 days whilst we await your proposals for repayment''.

That takes it to 31st August .......................Statute barred 10th August!

Comment

X
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                              Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?!
                              Oh! that is my saying, 2 days to go for me as well.

Comment

Yay! Fingers crossed TTC!

Comment

Working...
                                X