GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Enjoy your son's birthday and I would ignore Mercer's for now...they'll probably send you a default letter next.

Hey...don't go beating yourself up for getting in debt or you'll be getting a
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Patch I hope you have a great birthday celebration for your son. Life is more important than debt! Try not to beat yourself up about your debt, if most of us had made better decisions we wouldn't be on this site! Just remember that we AAD's help you are in a position to fight and that you have virtual friends who won't judge you but will give you support!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks... having an amazing night.. I have the BEST family ever!!!

And you lot rock.... xx

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
          And you lot rock.... xx

Comment

And that's what really matters, not the debt.

Comment

And you lot rock.... xx
              Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              And that's what really matters, not the debt.
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Cant sleep.....Been sitting in the garden since 3am mulling crap over in my head. Spoke to someone this weekend who thinks I am being an utter tool by delaying the MBNA debt.

"You asked for the agreement and terms and got them... time to pay up and stop delaying the inevitable. It's going to look REALLY bad when you go to court"

Keeps playing around my head... driving me nuts!

I DID ask them to prove the debt was hubbys and they have.... How do I now get them to accept a lower (much lower) final payment?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  I would send this

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms

at the end of this week, just to keep em busy until Nids returns.....................
                  Still cant log in. I truly am an idiot it seems!!

Comment

Still cant log in. I truly am an idiot it seems!!
                    No your not ...we are having a problem with the diverted emails so you can't gain assess for the time being......

I'll PM you a link to the MPT letter.....
                    Last edited by Deepie; 27 May 2014, 12:13.

Comment

Thank you

Yes that's the one I have on my PC... cheers!

Comment

Cant sleep.....Been sitting in the garden since 3am mulling crap over in my head. Spoke to someone this weekend who thinks I am being an utter tool by delaying the MBNA debt.

"You asked for the agreement and terms and got them... time to pay up and stop delaying the inevitable. It's going to look REALLY bad when you go to court"

Keeps playing around my head... driving me nuts!

I DID ask them to prove the debt was hubbys and they have.... How do I now get them to accept a lower (much lower) final payment?
                        You are NOT being an utter tool about the mbna debt. I would send the Missing PTs letter and then, if you're thinking about making a settlement, have a read of this

Please don't make yourself ill worrying about debts...they're not worth it.

Comment

OK patch get the kettle on, time for a chat,
                          I agree with Pixie, I have been blagging 2 of mine for 3 years now,
                          If I have to pay up some time, I will, but at an amount that suits me not them,
                          every time a new dca takes it over I think"this is it" but I send the SWID letter first, then wait for the letter that tells me I have had a valid CCA, then send the Missing P&T letter and wait, get back the " you have had all the paperwork from our client "letter, then wait and see what happens next.
                          Don't beat yourself up or make yourself ill over this, it's not worth it,
                          and how does the person you spoke to Know it's going anywhere near court, we will try and help you before it get's any where near court,they are the 'utter tool' for putting the thought in your head and getting you worried.
                          Now, where have you hidden the chokkie biscuits?

NW

Comment

what NW said

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              OK patch get the kettle on, time for a chat,
                              I agree with Pixie, I have been blagging 2 of mine for 3 years now,
                              If I have to pay up some time, I will, but at an amount that suits me not them,
                              every time a new dca takes it over I think"this is it" but I send the SWID letter first, then wait for the letter that tells me I have had a valid CCA, then send the Missing P&T letter and wait, get back the " you have had all the paperwork from our client "letter, then wait and see what happens next.
                              Don't beat yourself up or make yourself ill over this, it's not worth it,
                              and how does the person you spoke to Know it's going anywhere near court, we will try and help you before it get's any where near court,they are the 'utter tool' for putting the thought in your head and getting you worried.
                              Now, where have you hidden the chokkie biscuits?

NW
                              ha ha.. I don't like chocolate sorry.. have some ginger nuts instead.

OK so I have to 'blag' it for 6 years is that the game? Until they get bored and it's SB?

I need to toughen up....

Comment

my £ signs seem to have been shmuzzled!

• Type of account Barclays CC (mine)

• Date commenced05/06/1998
                                • Approx balance �2,481.48

• Date last paid December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying since December 2013

• Status UTD

• Account owner Barclaycard
                                • Current state of play

24th January 2014 - Two texts telling me to expect a text, two texts telling me I am late paying.
                                And now the automated calls have started.....
                                28th Jan - text "Barclaycard are here to help"
                                29th January 0844 calls at 08:51 - 18:43 - 20:15 - 20:16 - 20:16
                                30th January 0844 calls at 08:43 -
                                31st Jan 0844 calls at 09:38 - 19:09 - 20:37
                                1st February - text telling me to expect a text. Text then telling me I was a 'little late' again.
                                2nd Feb - 0844 calls at 09:38 - 18:05 - 20:20
                                4th Feb - 0844 calls at 11:58 - 18:14
                                5th Feb - text telling me I am a little late paying
                                6th Feb - 09:33 - 19:08 - 20:36
                                7th Feb - 0844 calls - 17:52
                                8th Feb - 0844 calls - 17:40 - 19:59
                                13th Feb - text telling me to expect a text.
                                13th Feb - Text telling me my payment is a 'little' late.
                                17th Feb - text telling me they are here to help if I need them... nope.. I has AAD!
                                20th Feb - 0844 calls at 09:13 - 09:14 - 18:53 - 19:09 - 22:25 -
                                22 Feb - 0844 calls at 09:47 - 18:21 - 20:34 -
                                24th Feb - 0844 calls at 08:59 - 20:18 -
                                25th Feb - text telling me my credit rating could be affected... HA! No shit Sherlock!
                                26th Feb - 0844 calls at 09:31 -
                                27th Feb - 0844 calls at 16:43
                                28th feb - 0844 calls at 09:11 - 18:52 - 20:23
                                1st March - text telling me they have tried to call me, I need to call them or pay at www.I'drathereatskunk.com
                                2nd March - 0844 calls at 09:25 - 17:44 - 19:57
                                4th March - 0844 calls at 08:47 - 18:40 - 20:14
                                5th March - text telling me they have tried to call me, I need to call them or pay at www.kissmyass.com
                                6th March - 0844 calls at 09:25 - 19:01 - 20:34
                                12th March, had enough of all the calls to my mobile so I diverted them all to voice mail :-)
                                14 texts
                                45 calls

27th February CCA request sent.
                                3rd March CCA signed for by 'JOHN' .. does this mean the texts and calls will stop?
                                7th March letter dated 3rd March arrives.. they are concerned and I need to pay or they will 'Set off' on my Barclays account.
                                8th March letter dated 5th March arrives.. Reply to my CCA arrives, no signature. Copy sent to Niddy. UE must send MPT
                                26th March letter dated 19th March from Mercers DEFAULT...
                                27th March sent MPT
                                28th March missing PT signed for by STARTIN
                                3rd April letter dated 28th March arrives, no mention of MPT but saying they will pass debt on.
                                10th April letter dated 1st April saying they have replied to my query regarding MPT pay up.
                                29th April letter dated 23rd April saying Despite our efforts, you need to call us, may be passed on to local DCA, may call at your address, call us now.
                                28th May letter dated 21st May from MERCERS.. we can help, call us now, I've missed 5 payments, if I pay 3 now they will pay the other two. No mention of my request for missing terms.
                                28th May letter dated 21st May from MERCERS.. we can help, call us now, I've missed 5 payments, if I pay 3 now they will pay the other two. No mention of my request for missing terms.

Shall I file and ignore?

Comment

Working...
                                X