GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
    I need to toughen up....

Yep..........

my £ signs seem to have been shmuzzled!

28th May letter dated 21st May from MERCERS.. we can help, call us now, I've missed 5 payments, if I pay 3 now they will pay the other two. No mention of my request for missing terms.

Shall I file and ignore?
    I Would if it were me.........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HA HA!!! I dont think me running about topless with a machine gun would be wise!!

Comment

ha ha.. I don't like chocolate sorry.. have some ginger nuts instead.

OK so I have to 'blag' it for 6 years is that the game? Until they get bored and it's SB?

I need to toughen up....
        I have some ginger nuts , I marred him and he's sat in the normal place keeping the dust of the couch
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

lol Nightwatch!!

I haven't sent any of the letters yet as been up to my eyeballs in stress..

BUT I just wanted to pop in and thank you all... Niddy, Moderators and Members... you've all been such a help to me and hubby and lessened our stress.

Off to donate a bit more as I feel bad take take taking all the time and not giving... THANK YOU NIDDY for making this place and helping us all!! You rock!!!

Comment

Sending big hugs and hope the stress goes away for you both soon Patch
            Last edited by IF; 6 June 2014, 07:49.
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

oooh IF.. you smell nice... thanks for the hug! xx

Comment

Off to donate a bit more as I feel bad take take taking all the time and not giving
                Aaaaw thank you ever so much - it's really appreciated.

Try and not let the debts stress you out, family stuff is ok (can our experts/users help there if so?) but please don't let debts get to you like that, there is a way out - sometimes not the ideal or best news to digest but you know there is always a way out.....

The amount of folks I know that have said, for example, when they went BR the stress died the same day, is unreal. Not suggesting you go BR but I'm using it as an example of sorts.....

I've upgraded your access so you'll see new threads / legal stuff etc now as well.

Thanks again for your kind donations.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hmm you made me well up!

lmao!!!

Thank you Niddy... I just need to toughen up and get with the programme... it's those f*cking 3am brain worms that are the problem... dont you think? lol

On Monday I will write MPT to MBNA..

oh.. meant to say... I found the ORIGINAL documents from the HBOS loan!! Haven't looked at them yet they are all on my desk.

Right.. back to decorating the dining room... :-)

Comment

I found the ORIGINAL documents from the HBOS loan!!

Don't let anyone else know that

This account is with Lowells at the moment and the paperwork you were sent by HBOS was missing prescribed terms.
                    No need to let them know you may have found them. Keep schtum

Comment

oh yeah! lol.. shh I didn't say anything... what documents?

who are you?

where am I?

Is it nice where everyone is today?

It's 24'c in our garden!!! LOVING IT!!!.. redecoratingnthe dining room and rehoming the chicks with the chooks while it dries between layers...

Comment

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more � in 2008

• Approx balance £19,553
                        • Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:
                        Account start date - 07/10/2008
                        Opening balance -£27,603
                        Regular payment - £328
                        Repayment frequency - Monthly
                        Date of default -30/06/2011
                        Default balance - £19,553
                        • Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

7th February CCA recieved with my ruddy signature on... grr

10th February sent forms to Niddy.. I feel sick :-(

10th February got statement of account letter from Lowells

11th February as feared, Niddy says it is enforceable but has asked for more details as it is a "this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

12th Feb missing PT sent via signed for.

14th Feb missing PT was signed for

14th Feb letter arrived "We regret you've not paid, call to prevent action being taken" dated 11th Feb

12th March text message to my mobile saying I must call them.

13th March letter from Lowells saying they have replied to my request... they haven't, they didn't send MPT

14th March I send letter saying oiy.. missing PT bitches and stop calling my telephone!

15th March above letter signed for by BOND

20th March.... no more telephone calls since 15th.. nice one!

29th March letter dated 21st saying we have sent everything, call us and arrange to pay us.

12th April letter dated 9th April saying we have replied to your query, pay us now.

28th April letter from Lowells saying you still haven't paid, we are going to dig about in your credit file and come after you.

14th May letter dated 9th May saying they've tried and I haven't played ball so now they will send an agent or go to court.

19th May sent a DO NOT DOORSTEP and a reminder they haven't sent MPT

21st May letter above signed for by Lowells

16th June letter dated 12th June from Lowells "we are looking into your query"... I presume they mean the MPT?
                        16th June letter dated 12th June from Lowells "we are looking into your query"... I presume they mean the MPT?.... Will file and ignore

Comment

Debt #3 Barclays CC (mine)
                          4th July undated letter from MERCERS ... We would like to discuss your current situation and offer you repayment options or we will close your account and the full amount will be due.

Filed and ignored... :-)

Comment

Great ignoring skills xx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

LOL i'M GETTING BETTER AT IT!

oops caps lock

Comment

Debt #3 Barclays CC (mine)
                                4th July undated letter from MERCERS ... We would like to discuss your current situation and offer you repayment options or we will close your account and the full amount will be due.

Filed and ignored... :-)

early post delivery#

Comment

Working...
                                X