My diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My diary

Received a letter off Rossendales today thanking me for my correspondence. Also saying to enable them to consider my offer of payment they "must insist on details of my financial circumstances". Want a full financial statement and copiues of wage slips income support bookelts, proof of pension, child benefit details etc Also to forward a list of outgoing and a reasonable offer of payment within next 7 days.

Was going reply along the lines of :

You have failed to respond to my letter of 6th June about missing prescribed terms and they already have financial statement and letter off my Doctor and they have no legal right to request the info that they want.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by sjd67 View Post
      Received a letter off Rossendales today thanking me for my correspondence. Also saying to enable them to consider my offer of payment they "must insist on details of my financial circumstances". Want a full financial statement and copiues of wage slips income support bookelts, proof of pension, child benefit details etc Also to forward a list of outgoing and a reasonable offer of payment within next 7 days.

Was going reply along the lines of :

You have failed to respond to my letter of 6th June about missing prescribed terms and they already have financial statement and letter off my Doctor and they have no legal right to request the info that they want.

Any suggestions?
      Hi. I've just had a quick scan through the history - is this a further reference to the non-existent offer which they made up a year ago? If so, perhaps refer them to your June letter regarding MPTs as you suggest, but also refer them to the Niddy letter (post #34) which you had sent previously, enclosing a copy of it as they seem to have conveniently forgotten all about it. I think I would omit the bit highlighted in colour above, for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
        Hi. I've just had a quick scan through the history - is this a further reference to the non-existent offer which they made up a year ago? If so, perhaps refer them to your June letter regarding MPTs as you suggest, but also refer them to the Niddy letter (post #34) which you had sent previously, enclosing a copy of it as they seem to have conveniently forgotten all about it. I think I would omit the bit highlighted in colour above, for the time being.
        I guess it must be reference to the non existent offer, will send them a reply on Monday

Comment

Latest response off Tossendales. THanks for my letters contents of which have been noted etc. They say they are acting in good faith on behalf of Arrow and the debt refers to an MBNA card taken out in 1996 at one of my old addresses, not the correct one where it was taken out. Then goes on to say they understand I am asking for a copy of the CCA and there is a charge for this of £1, please resend my request and enclose £1.

Am tempted to reply along the lines of I have no idea where you got that I am requesting the CCA, if you had actually read the letter I was disputing the enforceability of the CCA that you have sent and also asking the relevance of them randomly quoting one of my previous addresses to me is.

Or should I just reply stating please refer to my previous letter and send them a copy

Or do nothing until I hear from them again

Any thoughts anyone
          Last edited by sjd67; 22 November 2013, 18:37.

Comment

I think a one liner and copy of previous letter.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep, just:

Further to your letter dated xxxxx, I have not requested a copy of an agreement. Please carefully read the contents or the letter that I sent you on xxxxx, before responding again

Comment

Just received a reply from them.

Telling me how much they pride themselves on their professionalism and how they can only act on the information their clients give them and they do it in good faith etc. With one line at the end saying following on from your complaint we have closed the case and you won't be hearing from us again.

So just a case of seeing which lucky DCA Arrow pass this to next time.

Thanks once again for your help guys

Comment

Just received a letter off Arrow Global saying they have now transferred the account to Debt Managers Services Ltd. So I presume when they write to me that I just send them the missing prescribed terms letter that I last sent to Rossendales

Comment

Hi

I think you send the Sold Whilst in Dispute letter to the new DCA when they start writing to you.

Comment

Just received a letter off Arrow Global saying they have now transferred the account to Debt Managers Services Ltd. So I presume when they write to me that I just send them the missing prescribed terms letter that I last sent to Rossendales
                      Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                      Hi

I think you send the Sold Whilst in Dispute letter to the new DCA when they start writing to you.

That's what I would do..........
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        That's what I would do..........
                        Thanks I wasnt sure about that as its still Arrow and they say they have passed it to them to collect rather than having sold it. Will send that though when they write to me

Comment

Received letter today off Debt Managers Services telling me they are now dealing with this and payment can be made in full to them or I amy be entitled to a discount. Also stating that if they dont receive a response to this request for payment that they will instruct their external agents Call Serve to contact me to discuss the repayment of the account. So will send sold in dispute and also threat o gram letter.

Also cant log into the templates letters section says I am blocked
                          Last edited by sjd67; 19 April 2014, 10:01.

Comment

Received letter today off Debt Managers Services telling me they are now dealing with this and payment can be made in full to them or I amy be entitled to a discount. Also stating that if they dont receive a response to this request for payment that they will instruct their external agents Call Serve to contact me to discuss the repayment of the account. So will send sold in dispute and also threat o gram letter.

Also cant log into the templates letters section says I am blocked
                            Read this---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post390479

Comment

Thanks sorted that now. Also just noticed that the terms they did send me say penalty charges of £12 werent they more than that back when this was taken out?

Comment

Yes it's probably a recon you've got
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X